Chapter Four: The Truth and Tears

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 1 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER FOUR ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
The Truth and Tears

❛the tell❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

the tell
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

At the Argent house, Ellie stood in the kitchen making popcorn as Allison walks in.

"Ellie," Allison calls out making Ellie turn to her as she takes a bite of her popcorn.

"What?" Ellie asks her after she finishes eating some popcorn.

"We must have lost Mamma Mia in the move," Allison said making Ellie groan.

"I hate moving!" Ellie and Allison say as they groan making Chris sigh as he looks at his daughters.

"Rock paper scissors on who has to go to the video store?" Ellie asks making Allison nod as the game starts.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Stupid game," Ellie mumbles as she stands in the video store trying to find the movie.

"Why do I always lose?!" Ellie yells annoyed as Allison laughs at her.

"Because you always choose rock," Allison tells her as Ellie looks at her wide-eyed.

"No, I don't!" Ellie tells her as Allison nods.

"Yes you do," Chris tells her as Ellie sighs shaking her head at the two.

As she was looking through the romcoms someone begins to yell.

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" a familiar voice asks making Ellie groans as she looks at him.

Lydia laughs already knowing who it was and that she got her movie choice once again.

"Jackson shut up!" Ellie yells at him making Jackson turn to her.

"What are you doing here?" Jackson asks Ellie making her look at him like he was stupid.

"Boys. Having dicks might suck your brain cells out I guess," Ellie says rolling her eyes as the girls laugh and the boys look at her wide-eyed.

"Eleanor May Argent!" Chris yells at his daughter who smiles at him innocently.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm trying to find a movie dummy," Ellie tells him annoyed making Jackson roll his eyes as the two starts looking for someone to help them.