Chapter Seven: Heartbreak and Truth

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 2 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒮𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

restraint
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The next morning Ellie wakes up and looks to see Allison beside her clutching onto her tightly.

Ellie looks towards Allison who was doing the same thing now making Ellie run her fingers through Allison's hair.

After finding out last night Allison made Ellie tell her everything she knew about the fate of the older Argent twin and wouldn't leave Ellie's side.

Slowly and carefully getting up to not wake Allison Ellie went to her closet and started getting ready before she went to the bathroom to do her morning routine and curl her hair.

Ellie sighs as she looks at Allison dressed in a pair of shorts with a zipper hoodie and a pair of shoes.

"Allie," Ellie whispers as she squats down rubbing Allison's arm

"Allie," Ellie whispers as she squats down rubbing Allison's arm. Allison groans as she opens her eyes.

"Morning sleepyhead," Ellie jokes as she smiles at Allison who sits up.

"I got to go somewhere but I'll see you at school. Okay?" Ellie informs her making m Allison nods.

"I love you," Allison says bringing Ellie into a hug as Ellie hugs her back.

"I love you too Alliecat," Ellie tells her kissing her forehead before leaving.

Allison watches as she leaves with fear in her eyes. She was terrified that one day that might be their last goodbye. She didn't want Ellie out of her sight because she couldn't lose her.

"Hey I'm right here and I'll always be with you. No matter what," Ellie tells Allison hugging her tightly as Allison tears up and just holds her as tightly.