𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

(ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ)
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

(ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ)𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

muted
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Allison! Ellie yells as she pushes her twin away but not enough time for herself. Ellie gasps feeling the sword entering her heart and then pulled out.

Ellie sits up quickly breathing heavily as she looks around the dark room placing her hands over her chest feeling like she couldn't breathe.

"Ells," Allison says to her sister worriedly who just ignores it cussing her ancestors out in her head. She hated them right now. 

"Ellie," Derek whispers slightly making her look towards him as he pulls her closer to him in his sleep.

"Why aren't you in your own bed? In your own apartment?" Chris asks his daughter seeing the familiar loft. 

Ellie looks at Derek and takes a few deep breaths before laying back down cuddling closer to him. Derek kisses the top of her head softly pulling her closer to him as Ellie sighs in relief. 

"That was cute," Lydia says making Isaac nod his head. That was cute.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The next morning Ellie stood in Derek's bathroom dressed in a pair of leather jeans with a white and black top as she finishes her makeup.

As arms wrapped around her from behind and a kiss is placed on the back of her head

"Morning," Derek whispers to Ellie making her smile at him through the mirror seeing Derek still in his joggers and shirtless.

Lydia and Allison tilt their heads examining Derek.

"Yeah I would completely forget my ancestry for that as well," Lydia says nodding her head making Allison laugh nodding her head as Derek smirks.