Chapter Six: Leaving and Telling

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

❛motel california❜ ━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

motel california
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Okay so there was someone else we need to bring but we needed you all to two get used to well Ellie before," Anna says making Ellie gasps in offense while everyone nods understandably.

Someone a portal opens and a body falls down on the ground and groans in pain.

"Ouch! Wait where am I? Have I been kidnapped?! Mom is going to kill me! Well, first whoever kidnapped me and then me for getting kidnapped! Maybe I can blame it on uncle Stiles or something," the boy rambles making Stiles look offended.

"No!" Stiles yells making the boy turn to him.

"Wait what?! Where's your beard?! They shaved you!" The boy screams in horror making Ellie begin to chuckle.

"Mom!" He screams as runs towards Ellie and hugs her tightly and as hard as he can.

"Mom! I have so much to tell you! So dad got ruined the tires on the jeep for me taking it out! It's mine! Well, when I turn sixteen! And then uncle Stiles broke your favorite lamp and tried to bribe me with cake not to tell you! I of course took the cake and now telling you!" The boy tells Ellie quickly who chuckles as she nods at him.

"Thank you for the update sweetheart but who are you?" Ellie asks softly making the boy's entire poster go down in disbelief looking at his mom.

"It's me mom Eli. Your baby boy. You're first born son who gave your life meaning," Eli tells Ellie who smiles at him.

"Eli," Anna says making Eli turn to her.

"There's two of you!" Eli screams in disbelief.

"No. I'm Anna your mom's ancestor. Your mom is from the past so she doesn't know about you yet. Why don't you introduce yourself?" Anna asks the boy who nods at that.

"Right. I'm Eli Stiles Argent-Hale the firstborn son and my mom's favorite," Eli says smiling at Ellie brightly.

"Yes! He's named after me!" Stiles screams fist bumping as he smirks at Isaac and Liam who rolls their eyes at him.

"And my mom," Eli says as he hugs Ellie tightly who chuckles hugging him right back.