𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 eleven: 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .

❛de-void❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

de-void
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Ellie, Scott, and Kira run into the loft to see Derek on the ground with a deep cut on his shoulder while Chris, Allison, and Stilinski breathe heavily. There was no sign of Stiles or the Oni anywhere.

"What happened?" Scott asks as Ellie rushes towards Derek and immediately cups his face looking at him.

"Derek?" Ellie questions worriedly as she looks into his eyes before the cut on his shoulder.

"I'm alright. The oni got me," Derek tells Ellie who nods looking at him worriedly as Derek cups her face.

"Are you okay?" Derek asks her as Ellie opens her mouth but no words come out making Derek pull her into a much-needed hug for the both of them.

Talia smiles at the screen seeing her son so content. He swore he would never love again after Paige but she knew one day he would meet someone who completely changed him and he loved more than anything.

And he did.

"They disappeared. They literally just vanished," Allison answers Scott's question making Ellie look towards them still wrapped in Derek's arms.

"And so did Stiles," Stilinski says as he sighs making Ellie groan.

"She called them off," Ellie mutters making everyone look toward her confused.

"Who?" Scott asks as Ellie looks toward her dad with an innocent smile on her face chuckling nervously.

"That's your: you will not like that and please do not ground me or take my cake look," Chris says looking at his daughter who had the same expression on her face.

"So I uhm might have spent the day threatening a nine hundred-year-old woman. No big deal," Ellie says chuckling nervously as her dad stared at her in disbelief.

"But I got the answers I need, and uhm Kira...you might want to go talk to your mom," Ellie tells Kira who looks wide-eyed as Ellie smiles tightly at her.

Ellie turns to Derek looking at him worriedly as Derek rubs her cheek trying to reassure her.

"I'm alright. I promise," Derek tells Ellie who sighs as she nods resting her head on his chest as Derek wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.