Appreciation

Maia, private quarters aboard the Harbinger

My heart was pounding as I picked up the paper and looked underneath.

Oh.

It was definitely a sex toy of some sort, small and about the length of a finger but twice as wide, with a thin textured tail. My arousal flared further, something new stirring inside me.

What was I supposed to do once it was in? Just, go about my day? Put my clothes back on? Or was I supposed to pleasure myself?

I'd just told him I hated him... but who am I to disobey an order?

I started shedding my clothes slowly, unsure what I was even doing. I felt ridiculous. What if I was caught? It was the middle of the day.

Then again, nobody could enter my private quarters except... the person who told me to do this.

Once I was naked, I crawled onto the bed and hesitated. But my eyes fell on Kylo's note and an odd energy seemed to course through me, attraction mixed with something I didn't recognize—anticipation? I didn't know; it was a new feeling, almost tingly.

I situated on my butt and spread my legs wide. My fingers trailed down my clit and over my already wet slit. A small moan left my lips as I went back to my clit, and I paused, remembering I was in an unfamiliar space.

My eyes darted around the room, then to the black device next to me. Heart pounding in my ears, I pressed it to my entrance. It was unusual, not like fingers or Kylo's huge cock. Slowly, I swirled it around a bit, then pressed it inside. My eyes closed when it seemed to nestle into me, and I took a few breaths.

I fell back to the bed, focusing on the feeling of it inside me, again wondering if I was supposed to keep going.

I wanted to keep going.

I wiggled a bit, testing the waters. It pressed against different parts of me with different sensations. Pushing myself to my elbow when I could take no more, my eyes landed on the side table. It had two drawers.

Almost desperate for there to be something inside, I moved closer and opened the top one.

Oh, wow. Yes, there were things inside all right. Reaching in, I pulled out the fake, glass dick. Wow. What the hell did he think I'd do with this?

Putting it back, I picked up a tiny little thing, about the size of my pinky. I pressed the only button, causing it to begin vibrating loudly. I clicked it off in surprise and looked at it, rolling it over in my fingers.

With my heart in my chest and my breath becoming more shallow, I turned it on once more, settling onto my back. Slowly, I skimmed my clit. Oh, wow. I pulled it back and breathed for a moment, shocked by how good it felt.

I'd rather have Kylo, but there was no going back now. I delicately pressed it to me once more, and a small moan left my throat. Just as I was finally allowing myself to relax, the one inside me vibrated.

I froze in shock. Then it buzzed again.

Gasping, I dropped the small one and sat up. But it began pulsing for a few moments, sending my mind into a frenzy. It stopped moving, leaving me panting and longing for Kylo's touch. I reached out and turned off the other one.

What was happening? "Ohh," I moaned out, curling forward over my legs. The unexpected sensations were thrilling but intense.

I crawled onto my knees and wrapped around a pillow as I writhed, all the while it pulsed, stopped, and then continued in absolutely no discernible pattern.