Pleasure

Kylo, Canto Bight Gala

To my dismay, Maia suggested that since I was dancing with her, I needed to dance with at least one other person: a woman named Tyra who happened to have her fingers in everything, from military to politics to monarchies.

So I asked her to dance, amused when her husband asked to take Maia's hand. Tyra didn't look terribly happy by the request, but seemed satisfied when I reached my own gloved hand out to her while her husband moved toward Maia.

I listened politely to her endless words as our feet glided through the room. My attention, however, was on my lovely Maia, who appeared to be having a better time than she had dancing with Pryde. The cape just barely skimmed the floor behind her, flowing with her movements flawlessly. I would need to look into hiring the designer to create an entire wardrobe for her, because the ensemble pleased me greatly.

About a minute in, her face went serious, as if listening to an important story. Perhaps she was.

My hands were occupied, so with the Force, I clicked the small button in my pocket.

Gods. Though I could practically feel her emotions, her face didn't budge. Not even a little. Her strides were not as wide, and though I wasn't positive with the large cape around her, it seemed her posture was not as straight. The control that woman possessed was mind blowing.

Tyra began to speak about her city of residence, insisting I should visit. I agreed that I would like that, so she continued, needing very little input from me. When Maia was closer, I nodded at her dance partner while skimming the Force across her delicate little clit, imagining it as I did so.

I met Tyra's eyes, but in my peripherals, I could still see Maia's legs, revealed and hidden repeatedly as she moved. Each thigh had a girder around them, her right had an extra strap that held the hilt of something. Eventually, I got into a position that allowed me to determine what was attached to them. Her favorite knife rested in the obviously custom girder on her left leg, her Z-180 on the right, and in the extra strap just beneath that held a vibroblade hilt that I knew extended like a lightsaber, as my Knights possessed similar weapons. Actually, it was likely one of them gave it to her, I decided.

Turning off the device lodged deep inside my beautiful Maia, I gripped a strap around her leg and snapped it. Though the music had a moment of a louder beat, I thought I heard a surprised chirp from her. When she entered my vision again, however, her face was still politely neutral.

When the song came to an end, I handed Tyra back to her smiling husband—who had the appearance of a man high off lust just by being near Maia—and gripped her hand.

"You weren't going to cum in another man's arms, were you?" I teased, my voice low and my head dipped down to meet hers.

She looked both mildly annoyed—her eyes glaring at me—and aroused—her lips parted ever so slightly.

"This is highly inappropriate, Kylo," she tried, but quieted when I pressed the button again, two clicks this time. Her eyes softened in what might be desperation, the lights of the party glistening in them.

I leaned down and murmured in her ear: "my sweet, sweet Maia. How I want to pick you up and fuck you right here. To watch those tempting lips of yours morph into a scream..." A small sound left her throat, as if she had tried to prevent it. I knew she liked when I praised her, but I had not yet had the pleasure of doing it in public.

"You are insatiable," I purred to her, pleased by her burning desire.

"Kylo," she tried, but her voice faded off as I once again danced the Force in places others could not see. I clicked the button and it pulsed inside her, so before she could try to object or beg again—whichever she'd planned on doing—I rubbed her clit to a matching beat. Her body vibrated against me, and I was captivated by the way she tried to remain composed. My mind flashed to the brief presence of her in the Force, so enraged by Pryde she hadn't prevented it, and my erection throbbed harder.