First Order Summit

Kylo, the Harbinger, the evening before the summit

As I marched down the corridors two days later, I couldn't help but awe at the buzzing energy throughout the ship. I had read over her plan of action and had no idea how she accomplished it in just two days. The logistics of getting an extra thousand people aboard, all in their own transports, over the span of a few hours was an absolute nightmare—let alone getting food prepared and setting up the space, all while providing a level of unparalleled safety.

But damn if she didn't get it done. Crews from other fleets were called in to help set up and would be arriving throughout the night. Ships landing tomorrow had a strict schedule to follow with lower ranks arriving first on up to High Command, most of which would be getting there last.

The Harbinger itself was on high alert: nobody was allowed to board without explicit access signed off beforehand—by Maia herself—and every person, droid, and ship would be scanned. The First Fleet was spread throughout the system, keeping watch and directing traffic. It had been rather captivating to view flying in. The moment we exited the hyperspace lane, TIEs and various cruisers appeared to be dominating space in an almost elegant dance.

I was impressed.

It was just past dinner time, and usually, she would be walking the ship. Or at least, that's what she did aboard the Finalizer—but I was hoping she would be in our quarters.

And oh, was she.

I walked in and immediately knew she was up to something, though it was just a feeling. A childlike excitement, mixed with a very adult-like lust.

"Maia?" I called out, willing to play along.

"In here," her voice seemed to pull me to the large bedroom. The door opened, and there she stood, almost naked.

Almost.

She wore a red silk throw, open to reveal her perfect fucking body. Her hair was down—something I didn't get to see enough—and seemed darker in the dim lighting.

"Excellent," I praised in a low voice, pleased she'd explored her closet. Her face broke into a genuine smile, and I took a step forward, thinking I should pay her a tribute like a goddess.

My hand went to her hair as the other played with the edge of the slip, sliding down it from her chest to her hips.

"You like it?" she asked, her eyes shining up at me. I made her so happy, and I had no idea why. I did, however, know there had been no happiness in her life before me.

There hadn't been any in mine before her, either.

"I like it on you."

I kissed her jaw and worked my way up until my lips skimmed her ears, excited by how she reacted.

"I want to take you to new heights," I murmured before nipping her earlobe between my teeth. "But it will require trust, Maia." She pressed her body up to meet mine, and I chuckled and squeezed her close.

"Do I have your consent, little one?" I asked, positive I would lose control. Though, I wasn't sure she would mind and didn't know why I was asking.

"Yes," she breathed, and I gripped her waist roughly, unwilling to wait any longer. I wanted to devour her. I needed her body wet with sweat and her muscles exhausted. I wanted to see her a total mess—my composed, fearless Maia, completely unraveled.

"Get on the bed."

She did, and I watched her every movement as I walked around to one side.

"Have you been playing with yourself?"