Allegiant General

Maia

I greeted a few people on my way to the front tables, but tried to keep it short enough to still be polite. When I finally stopped next to General Hux, he actually gave me a real smile.

"There's the one to bring us all together," he said cheerfully. I smiled, aware they had been talking about the summit—probably why we were having it.

"Hello, General. You look nice. Try to hold off on the drinks until your panel," I said with a laugh before turning slightly to shake the next man's hand.

Allegiant General Pryde. A snake in the Order if there ever was one. I had no real reason to dislike him so strongly, other than that he was obviously a twisted old man. It was just a feeling. I didn't trust anyone completely—except Kylo—but it was an entirely different tier of distrust when it came to him.

"High Admiral," he said, his grip tight.

"Sir," I said simply, nodding my head.

Fifteen minutes later I was walking onstage, the room beginning to fade to silence. That was one benefit of having a room full of military leaders, they knew how to be quiet.

I introduced myself and thanked everyone for coming. I gave accommodations to a few people in the room, as well as to a handful who could not attend—someone had to stay at work.

I went over the panelists and carefully didn't mention the last one. The entire day was to last six hours, with two breaks and a dinner break. When I finally started walking off stage and the crowd applauded, my eyes caught sight of Pryde, the only one at his table not clapping.

———

"What a dewback," I mumbled at Hux's figure on stage. Kylo looked at me with a little smile.

"I thought you liked him."

I gave him a skeptical look, then smiled. "I like you."

His eyes flicked to my lips, down my body, then to the crowd below in a flash. When they returned to my face, I sucked in a breath. I knew what he wanted.

"Enough to let me fuck you right here?"

The speed at which heat spread through my body and between my thighs suggested I would let him fuck me on the stage.

"Yes," I whispered. He gripped my hand and pulled me onto his lap. I tangled my lips with his soft, warm ones, feeling dizzy from his proximity, his smell, his control.

His tongue slipped into my mouth. "And as a troop leader, one must defend his brother..." I moaned when he swiped his fingers over my panties.

"You've been wet since you stood on that stage, haven't you?" he growled out, low and dark. I grinned, our lips still so close. I kissed him, then leaned back to look at meet his eyes.

"I can't stop thinking about you," I said in a way that suggested I was teasing. I leaned forward and kissed him once. "Which means I'm always wet, Supreme Leader."

I could almost feel his arousal go through the ceiling. His hands tightened, a guttural sound left his throat, and he leaned closer and sucked my bottom lip in hard.

"I know," he murmured before flipping me around. I leaned over the balcony and he remained sitting for a moment, right behind me. His hands went up my legs, squeezing my thighs. I felt him grip my panties and yank them down. Once I had stepped out of them, he pushed the dress up my body and squeezed my ass. His hands were strong and his mouth sucked and nibbled around my cheeks before a finger slid inside me.

"We are the First Order!" The assembly boomed with applause, and Kylo smacked my ass. I moaned and pushed forward. His dark chuckle behind me sent more desire searing through me. I felt him shift, and then he was dipping his cock into my pulsing, soaking cunt.