2

Y/N PARKER's P.O.V.

"Trust me. You'll want me to be on your side when you see me fight." I look at my watch as I hear it beep. "They're here. We should probably make a run for it before they find us." Everyone stands there and stares at me like I grew three heads. "Oh, for fuck sake." I grab Bucky's metal hand and run towards the doors to exit the building. While I'm running, I put my mask over my face and run towards a window.

"Uh, that's a window, bud." Bucky says. I ignore him and keep running. His grip on my hand tightens slightly and I jump out with the window, breaking the glass. While Bucky and I are free falling, hoping to land on the truck, I'm hit with a beam of energy. "NO!"
I let go of Bucky's hand, not by choice, and hit the cement building with a loud grunt, before falling on top of a crate of wooden boxes. I lay there for a small amount of time before I sit up to knees and shake off the dizziness. I rub my eyes as my vision is blurry, and I see a floating person that is painted in red with a yellow stone in the center of forehead. He looks me in the eye, and then a long yellow beam shoots from his forehead towards me. I take immediate action and leap off of the crate, and onto a person.

"OOF!" Both of us grunt as we hit the ground. Well, he hits the ground, and he saves me fall.

"Ahh!" I exclaim as I kneel over the person I fell on I meet Bucky's eyes and smile awkwardly. "Hi. Sorry about that, Mr. Barnes." I get off of him and hold out a hand for him to grab. I grabs it and I pull him up to his feet. "I'm sorry about that, sir. The red man was gonna hit me."

"Bucky is mine, Y/N." He says with a smirk. He walks closer to me and puts my mask back on my face. "Guess that came off when you fell. Are you okay, Y/N?" Bucky asks sweetly with a kind smile.

I blush under my mask and nod. "Yeah. It's not like it hurt or anything." I say, playing it off all tough. He raises an eyebrow and gives me a skeptical look. "Okay, it hurt. Happy now? C'mon. My brother's here, and I gotta get him outta here." Bucky chuckles softly and then grabs my hand and sets a comms set into my palm. I put in my left ear and press it on to activate it. "Test, test? One, two, three?"

"Good. The kid's alright. Let's get him outta here, Buck." Steve Rogers says over the comms set.

I look up to see the red man floating above us. "That might not be happening." I say over the comms. I take out a ninja star and throw at the red man, hitting him in the center of his forehead where is stone is. "Bullseye!"

"Kid has a good shot, Steve." Bucky says over the comms. "C'mon. Let's go, Y/N/N." Bucky grabs my wrist and pulls me into a sprint.

"Y/N/N? Why the nickname already?" I ask Bucky as we turn a corner of crates.

"Why not? I have a feeling we're gonna be working together for a while. Nicknames are a good friendship starter." Bucky says.

"Oh thank fuck. I could use some of those." I say, causing Bucky to smile and laugh. I laugh with him before we regroup with everyone else, then he lets go of my wrist.

We keep running until a large yellow beam strikes the ground in front of us, we all come to a complete stop. Iron Man and War Machine land a few yards in front of us. A man in a black panther suit flips next to him, then Natasha Romanoff next to him, then Peter next to her. I sigh disappointedly and look at Peter with irritated eyes.

"Can I interject for a second?" I ask, sarcastically raising my hand. "Stark? You do realize that you outnumbered and severely over powered, right?" I ask Tony Stark.

"That's completely not justified to the situation at hand." Tony backfires with sass.

"Shit your mouth, rich boy." I say in a snarky remark. "You're fighting a against two super soldiers, a shrinking and growing man, a telepathic and telekinetic beauty queen, Hawkeye, and the Falcon. And someone who has the capability of hacking into all three of your suits with a push of a button." I point at everyone I'm standing with, then I show him my smart watch and the button I mentioned. "Don't you really want this?" I ask Tony. "Do you really want this?" I ask my brother, I take off my mask and walk closer to my brother. "This isn't what you expected, isn't it? Having to face off against me, with this mediocre team, and then realizing you're gonna lose?" I ask, taunting him. I always taunt him and tease him, it's what brothers do. Turns out, this wasn't a good time. Peter shoots a web at me and it sticks to my chest. "Ah, come on, bro! This shit is so gross!"