27

PETER's P.O.V.

It's been a month since Tony and the blue girl turned into dust, died. Dr. Strange was finally able to open a portal to get us all home. Not quite sure why it took him almost a month to open that damn portal. Danny is a wreck, he wanted to rip Dr. Strange apart. But when I stepped in, and when he saw my face, he immediately backed down and told Dr. Strange to figure a way to get his dad back.

Dr. Strange opened a portal for Danny and I right in front of the compound, I thanked him while Danny flipped him the bird and told him to fuck off.

"Figure your shit out, Strange! You're the reason my dad's dead, bitch!" Danny says, in pure anger and rage.

"C'mon, babe. Let's just go inside." I say quietly, trying calm Danny down. He looks down at me a little, and scoffs.I gently grab his hand, interlocking our fingers together, I give his fingers a gentle squeeze snd kiss his lips. "It's gonna be okay. We're smart people, we can figure this out."

"I just got him back." Danny says softly. "Now I lost him. Again. I dunno what to do, Pete."

"I dunno what to do either. But, we're in this together." I look into Danny's brown eyes and smile weakly. "It's gonna be okay."

"Oh my god! Y/N!" A voice shouts from inside the compound.

"Oh god. Your brother. I swear." Danny says annoyed. He jerks his head at the door, then back to me. "Oh my god, your brother is alive." Danny says in a shocked voice. I jump in front of him and jerk open the door to see the Y/N, Wanda, and Bucky all in the kitchen, covered in cake batter.

"Y/N!" Danny and I both shout.

"Oh my god! Petey! Danny!" Y/N runs up to us and we fall into a group hug, sobbing. "Holy fucking shit! You're alive!" Y/N grabs the sides of my face, his eyes watering and looking over my face. "Are you okay? W-what the fuck happened?!"

"My father got wiped with a fucking planet across the face, while the goofy goatee wizard gave up the stone. Then died!" Danny says. "What happened to you?"

"The fucking grape alien came in and killed half of the team! That's what happened." Y/N says in one breath. His face slowly softens, and he starts to stammer a bit, looking over our shoulders. "W-where's..is-is it just you two?" He asks, more tears forming in his eyes. I slowly nod. "Oh, Danny. I'm so sorry." Y/N stands on his toes and wraps his arms around Danny.

"Why are you calling me Danny all of a sudden?" Danny asks Y/N.

"Why not?"

"God. We used to hate each other."

"Oi! Dislike, not hate. There's a different, nerd case." After Y/N said this, everyone starts to laugh.

"So, where's Steve?" Danny asks after the laughter dies down.

"H-he's gone. Nat's gone. Rhodey. Bruce. They're all gone."

"We're here though. It's just you and me." I step in and say to my younger brother.

"Yeah. It's just you and me. It's just us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V.

A week later, we're all in casual wear, in the conference room of the compound. I've been researching and looking for Thanos nonstop since the Blip, and I think I've found him.

"A little over a month ago, 50% of all life vanished from the planet." I say, scrolling through the translucent screen. It display a wave of energy throughout the globe. "This is something we have never seen before. Until, a few days ago, on this planet." I run my fingers on the screen, stopping at another planet.