36

Y/N's P.O.V.

I enter the time I need to go to, and shrink down to an astronomical size and fly through a field of colors.

Seconds later, I grow back to normal size, in the center of the battle of New York. I see the original six Avengers fighting from afar. Peter squeezes my hand gently, shaking me from my thoughts.

"We have our objectives, let's get them and get back quickly. Hope, Pete, let's go." Everyone starts to run off in their own direction.

"Don't get caught!" Hank calls out.

"You too!" Hope calls out. "Alright, boys. Let's get that stone." Hope says to us. I grab Peter's hand, seeing hope shrink down and fly onto my shoulder. I teleport us to the Avengers tower, in hopes the space stone is there.

"Jesus! I hate that." Peter whisper-shouts. He stumbles to find his balance and holds his head in his hands to stop him from spinning. I cover is mouth with my metal hand and shush him. I look around the old tower and see the original six Avengers, SHIELD, who actually is HYDRA, and Loki sharing words.

"Alright, Hope. There's our stone." I say in a hushed voice, pointing at the case with the Tesseract in it, the space stone.

"Okay. Flick me." Hope whispers. I bend my shoulder at an angle, and then flick Hope towards the case. "I got it!" She says into the comms.

"Alright, Pete. We gotta go." I grab the back of Peter's neck and hold his arm with my metal one.

"What are you doing?" Peter asks.

"Holding your neck so you don't get whiplash." I say.

"Huh?"

"Whiplash." I say slowly.

I watch as the Avengers get onto the elevator with the case. I turn over my shoulder to find the stair case of the building. I tighten my hold on Peter, then I turn on my heel and zoom down the staircase, stopping in a janitor closest so Peter and I can get changed into some SHIELD agent clothing.

"Hate that. Why do you that? How can you do that?" Peter asks me in an annoyed, hushed voice.

"I'm a copy cat." I say. "I see whoever uses their power, and if I touch them...I can use their powers as my own."

"So you can use my powers now, too?" Peter asks. His eyes slightly widened, and a smile on his face.

"Yeah. Uh-huh." I respond as I pull on the vest. "I already have a sixth sense like you, but you just helped me enhance it." I grab Peter's helmet and place it on his head. After a few adjustments, I give my brother a cheek kiss and pull him in for a hug. "I'm sorry, bubba." I whisper.

"It's okay, bubba. You're here now. That's all that matters." Peter says.

"You pack a mean punch, by the way."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it, Pete."

"Let's get everyone back, yeah?"

"Yeah, please. I can hear you two. You know that?" Hope says into the comms. Peter and I chuckle a little bit, then head out to meet Hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It did not go as planned. Peter and I were able to get the stone, but the Hulk busted down a door and smacked both of us across the floor. 2012 Loki grabbed it and fucking disappeared. We fucked it up. Peter, Hope, and I are now sitting in a broken down car while we wait for Jane and Hank.

"Mom, Hank. We got a problem." Hope speaks up as the two walk towards our direction.

"Uh-huh. That's one word to put it." Peter says.