29

Y/N's P.O.V.

It has been three months since we've lost our fight against Thanos. Three months since we've lost half of all life. Three months. A long three months of endless nights in the lab with Danny. We've been trying to figure out a way to get everyone back, but without those stones, there's no hope. We're literally the two most smartest people in the planet, and we can't figure out a solution. Dead end, every time.
Not a lot has happened in the past three months. Other than Sam leaving to Louisiana to be with his sister and nephews. Family comes first. May and Happy are still together, gives Peter and I the heebie jeebies. Seeing the boss's assistant dating our aunt.
Danny and Peter are still going strong, as well as Bucky and I. Lyla and Smitty are still here. Smitty has been looking for a partner. He's pansexual, which means he's willing to date anyone based off their personality. Lyla is lesbian; she's trying to find a girlfriend. We're all okay, so to speak.
I've been getting more and more into baking and cooking. Everyone seems to be willing to help me, maybe to spend some time with each other.

It's early this morning, 3:49 AM to be exact. I've been having lots of more nightmares lately. I can't say the same for Bucky, but I know he can't sleep either. He goes to sleep later than me, and wakes up around the same time as me, if not earlier. Maybe he just doesn't sleep.
I just got out of the shower and got dressed in athletic wear. I'm walking down into the kitchen to grab s bottled water when I see Bucky playing on his phone.

"Hey, sweetie." I say quietly. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. "Couldn't sleep either?"

"No. I'm sorry." He says, wrapping his arms around me and kissing the top of my head. I rest my chin on his chest and look into his icy blue eyes.

"What are you sorry for, my love?"

"I know you like cuddling me at night. I just can't sleep." Bucky runs his hand done his face, then cups my face with his real hand. He rubs circles on my cheek.

"It's okay. I'm not upset or anything." I say lovingly. "It's rough. Everything."

"Yeah." Bucky says, holding me a little longer. "You going to the gym or something?" He asks, looking at what I'm wearing.

"I was thinking about going for a morning run to the store. Wanna join me?" I ask.

"I'd love to. We haven't really had time to ourselves lately, have we?"

"No. We haven't."

"What are we waiting for?"

"Come and find out." I say with a devious smirk. I smack his bottom and fall into a full sprint out the door. "Last one at the store has to pay for everything."

"Oh, you're on, twerp."

Bucky and I start racing to the closest store. For someone as short as me, I can run pretty fast. Probably because I did track and field and cross country as a sport in school. When I went to school. Peter and I both got our GEDs after the Blip, we weren't about to do that school shit. Not when all of our friends got dusted and/or are just pieces of shit. Ned is here, thankfully. I still have a grudge on MJ for breaking my brothers heart. That's another thing that happened the first few months.

I run into the parking lot of the grocery store, and see Bucky in the corner of my eye. He shoves me lightly, laughing the entire way. I shove him a little back, and squeal when he picks me up and puts me on his back. He runs the rest of the way to the doors of the store and then sets me back down on my feet. We catch our breath before walking in and grabbing a cart.

"What is it we need?" Bucky asks as we stroll through the produce department of the store.

"Uh, yes." I say absentmindedly as I bag some apples.