15

Y/N PARKER's P.O.V.

"Y/N." The robot says loudly, getting everyone's attention.

"You know me?" I say, slowly summoning electricity to my fingers.

"I know everything about you. And I know you are the true cause of everyone's death...in eight million years." The robot says. "You are the most powerful and most dangerous being on this planet. And my father has sent me to stop that."

I'm slightly taken aback from what he said: 'eight million years.'
"Oh yeah? Who's your father, then?"

"Ultron." The robot says. Right after he said that, five more robots come blasting through the wall. I throw my arms out, long streams of electricity escaping my palms and hitting two of them. One robot kicks me in the chest and I go flying across the room.

"Y/N!" Bucky and Peter shout.

I hit the table hard and groan in pain.
"You okay?" Ned asks. I nod slowly and jump off the table to see three robots flying right at us.

"Get down!" I yell at Ned and MJ. They both run to safety as I blast two of them with electricity. One of them grabs me by my throat and licks me up. I grab it's arm and use all my power inside of me to shock it. It back fires, due to its vibranium build. I feel all the electricity hitting my throat and surging through my body.

"Puny human." The robot says. "You will die tonight." The robot tightens its hand around my throat. A few seconds later, I feel the robotic hand jerk off my throat as Bucky slams it to the ground and rips its face off with his metal hand. I fall to the floor and place hand to my throat, breathing heavily for air.

"Twin? You alright?" Peter asks. He kneels down next to me and checks on me. I shake my head back and forth and cough.

"It a-almost ki-killed me." I say in a raspy voice. "I felt..all the power slipping away from me."

"Babe. You gotta get outta here." Bucky says. He and Peter both help me up to my feet and Bucky shoved me into Peter's arms and yells at us to leave.

"No! Not without you!" I say in a deep voice. Bucky flinches at how loud my voice his.

"Get outta here, Buck! Take them with you!" Steve shouts. I look over to Steve fighting off one of the robots, he's being over powered. I push Peter off of me and run towards the robot that Steve is fighting, I grab a knife from the kitchen table and jump in the air onto the robots back. I straddle the robots back and cover its eyes with my hand.

"Don't fuck with my family." I say before stabbing the robot in the neck with the knife. I start cutting all the wires in its neck, trying to dismantle it.

"Don't even try. I'm invincible." The robot grabs my jacket and throws my across the room. I hit the wall and plop in the ground. "You are so weak, Y/N. You could never win." The robot says. I chuckle softly and slowly levitate into the air.

"You don't know me. I will rein hell fire upon you." I summon red energy to my hands and throw my arms around, tangling all six robots in the energy. I close my hands into fists, watching the robots tense up, then I open my palms and see the robots limbs and heads detach from their bodies. I throw them all the ground and lower myself to my feet. Everyone runs up to me as I collapse to the ground.

"Don't crowd him!" Peter says. He kneels down for my right side, and Bucky kneels to my left. "T-Twin? You okay, buddy?"

"I-I dunno. I don't feel so good." I feel my stomach rumble and growl, I cover my mouth with my hand.

"He's gonna hurl!" Bucky says. Him and Peter try to help me up to my feet, but I kneel to the forums and crouch over and throw up.

"Oh, baby." Bucky groans. "C'mon, bub. Let's get you washed up." Bucky and Peter slowly help me up to my feet.