22: Continued

Y/N's P.O.V.

Right as Bucky and I get into our room, I lock the door. I spin Bucky around and press him against the wall, I stand on my toes and gently grab the sides of his next and press my lips hungrily to his. Both of us moaning into the kiss, I run my fingers through his hair as he runs his hands slowly down my body. Bucky licks my bottom lip, I don't hesitate to grant him access. We twirl our tongues around each other's, moaning into our mouths.

"Pick me up. I'm too short." I whisper against his lips.

Bucky nods into the kiss, and grips my butt cheeks and easily picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I run my fingers through his long hair with my real hand, and I cup his cheek with my metal hand.

"Mmm. That is cold." Bucky says, feeling the cold of the meal hand.

"Told you, sexy." I say, biting his lower lip.

"Ah!" Bucky exclaims. I look down at his lip to see a little blood.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry, Bucky." I say softly. I wrap my metal arm around his shoulders and point my index finger to his lip, healing him. "There. You're all healed now."

"God I missed you, baby boy." Bucky says, biting my lower lip.

"I missed you more, Bucky-poo." I say, reuniting our lips with one another.

Bucky starts to walk towards our mattress, sitting in the edge softly. I rest my knees on the mattress and straddle Bucky's lap, I start to pull on the hemming of his shirt. He gets the idea and starts doing the same to me. Once our shirts are high enough, we break the kiss to take off our shirts. My eyes widen when I see Bucky's muscular body, he's gotten way hotter while I was gone.

"Whoa."

"Whoa yourself. Holy shit, baby." Bucky says, his eyes rake over my body, making blush severely. "Damn, you look so good. You looked good before, but—" I cut him off by kissing his lips, sparing him the embarrassment.

"I know what you mean, Buck. You look good, too." I sigh happily and sit on his lap, my own eyes raking over his body, landing on his bulge. "These need to come off, I need you." I unstraddle Bucky's lap and kneel down in between his legs. I start to unbuckle his belt and his undo his pants. Bucky grabs my chin with his thumb and index finger, making me look up at him.

"Such a beautiful sight." He says with a cocky smirk.

"You should see it from my view." I say, returning the same cocky smirk. "D-do you want me to?" I ask, gesturing to what I'm about to do.

He hits his lip and nods. I smile widely and finish undoing his pants and pull them off, along with his underwear. I grab the base of his dick, slowly jerking him off. It got bigger, seems like it did. I run my tongue along his length, earning a low groan from his lips. I twirl my tongue around the tip, feeling him twitch under my touch. I don't hesitate to wrap my lips around him and engulf his entire length. Bucky moans loudly as I continue to deep throat him and suck him off. Bucky runs his fingers through my hair, gripping it tightly. I let him take control as he bobs my head up and down on him. He slowly starts to thrust his hips, forcing me to take more and more of his big dick into my mouth.

"Fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum." Bucky moans softly. He pulls my head off him. "Stick your tongue out." He commands. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue, he slaps the tip of dick on my tongue before forcing me down on him again. "Fuck. Here it comes. Oh fuck! God! Swallow it, baby." Bucky forces my hand down all the way, the tip of my nose touching his crotch. I feel Bucky's dick twitching as hot spurts of cum shoot down my throat. I gulp again and again just to keep up with the giant spurts. "Fuck!" Bucky groans loudly as suction my lips to his dick, taking it out with a loud pop.