24

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up with two strong arms wrapped around my torso, one arm warm, the other cold. I turn around and meet Bucky's tired, steel blue eyes.

"Morning, handsome." Bucky says in a tired, groggy voice. I smile and look from his eyes down to his lips.

"Morning, love." I say softly. I slowly lean in and press my lips to his. "Mmm."

"It's too cold to do anything today, love. Can we just stay in bed all day?" Bucky says in a whiny voice. He pulls me closer to him so I can feel his chilling warmth.

"Well, if we weren't naked right now, we would be warmer." I say, lifting up the sheets to show him our naked bodies. "But no. Somebody was feeling frisky last night." I boop Bucky's nose, seeing him blush. I gently push on his shoulders, and straddle his lap. His eyes rake over my naked body as he rests hands on my thighs.

"Well, I couldn't help myself. And it seemed like you couldn't help yourself either, baby." Bucky starts to rub my thighs, sending butterflies in my stomach. I giggle a little and grab his hands.

"I'm gonna go train a little. I haven't done that for a while. I love you." I lean down and press my lips to his. I leap off the bed and walk into the closet.

After I got dressed in some work out clothes; some compression shorts, a tank top, and some tennis shoes, I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I look into the mirror and see how long my hair has gotten. I make a cringe face and wash my mouth. I look around the countertop for a hair tie of scrunchie of sorts, I finally find one and put my hair up in a bun. I walk out of the bathroom and over to Bucky.

"Okay, I'm heading down now." I say as I press my lips to his forehead. He looks up to me, and I can see him immediately blush.

"Uh, I like the new hairdo." Bucky says slowly. I peck his lips and wink at him.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you with a man bun either, baby. I'll see in a minute." I give him a little wave as I walk out of the room, he wolf whistles at me, causing me to flip him the bird and laugh.

I make it into the gym and see that it's empty. I sigh in relief and head over to the control panel. I start pushing some random buttons, activating some defensive protocols. The lights in the room dim, and I hear robotic wiring. I walk around the control panel and retract my claws, I take a defensive stance in the center of the gym and wait for the protocol to begin.

"Level ten protocol initiating now." FRIDAY says over the gymnasiums intercom.

Several Iron Man suits fly into the gym, surrounding me. I leap into the air, and backflip onto one of the suits backs. Then I drive my claws into the neck of the suit, taking full control over it. I dodge a few blasts from some of the other suits, one of them hits in the shoulder causing to fly off and hit the floor.

"Alright, now I'm pissed." I get back on my feet and find my balance. I summon a bolt of lightning in my palm and throw my arm out, the lightning at the suits. The lightning bounces off from each suit to the next one; all of them taking in all of the lightning in and then falling to the floor, inoperable. "Oh, come on! Gimme something worth fighting!"

"I'll fight you." A voice says from behind me. I turn around to see Steve standing at the doorway of the gym. I raise an eyebrow and start to stammer. "I'll spare you the embarrassment." He says, walking into the gym. "You want to or not?"

"I dunno how to feel about fighting you." I say honestly.

"Why is that?"

"'Cause I'll win." I say, snickering through the words.