11: Continued

PETER PARKER's P.O.V.

Today was probably one of the worst days of my life. May and I had to get out of our apartment complex, it went bankrupt. Who knew, right? I also got into, yet another fight with Flash, and got suspended from school for breaking his nose, cheek bone, and jaw. He really pissed me off. I asked Mr. Stark and Ms. Potts if they'd be willing to let May and I stay here for a the time being, and they thankfully said yes.
And once we got here, I immediately went to the lab to work on my suit. May needed up finding out I'm Spider-Man, unfortunately for me. Fortunately though, she's still letting me be Spider-Man. I just need to be home at a reasonable time and not sneak out really late at might.
While I'm working on my suit, I hear the lab doors open. I sigh angrily and shake my head.

"Not now, Mr. Stark." I say, assuming it's him who walked into the lab. "I'm in a really bad mood right now. So, respectfully fuck off." I turn around and see that it isn't Mr. Stark, but it's my twin brother. I stammer, trying to find something to say. My mouth drops open and my eyes begin to water. Y/N waves at me and smiles awkwardly. "Y/N?" I ask, unsure it's really him.

"Hi, big brother. Are you okay? Why are you in a bad mood? Do you wanna talk about it?" Y/N asks. He's always really bad, but really good, at comforting people. He always bombards us with questions before actually comforting us, he gets that from May. I scoff and shake my head at him, then I walk up to him and scoop him up in a tight hug.

"Oh I missed you so much, baby brother!! It's so good to see you!!"

"I missed you too, Twin! I missed this goofy face. Even if it's sad. What's wrong?" Y/N says.

"Flash." I say with a sigh. Y/N rolls eyes.

"He's being a dickwad again?"

"Mhm."

"You punch him?"

"Yup. Got suspended for three days for it. It was gonna be a week before May had a word with the principal about that." I say. I walk back over to get back to work on my suit, Y/N in tow right behind me.

"You got suspended?!" He shouts. "For fighting back the bully that's tainted both of us for years?!"

"Yeah. Look, Twin. I really don't wanna talk about that, or anything. I'm really sorry, but I'm still fucking angry about that entire situation." I say, passive aggressively. "May and I had to move in to the compound. Long story short, the apartment complex went bankrupt. We're living here now."

"I'm sorry, Petey." Y/N wraps his arms around comfortingly. I tense up a little, but quickly relax. Because Y/N is just trying to help me calm down. "Do you want me to come back later?" He asks innocently.

"No. Will you stay? I could use your help. Please?" I say innocently.

"Okay. With what though? Do I need to hack into something?" Y/N ask skeptically. "Because this.." He makes a circle with his index finger, gesturing at the screen with my suit on it. "I am not all about. I don't like you doing this. It's dangerous and you could get hu—"

I cut him off. "Oh my god, Y/N! Nobody likes me doing this, but I want and I have to!" I say, raising my voice. Y/N's eyes widen. "Don't give me that look. You come back to do what?! To scold me and to tell me that I shouldn't be Spider-Man?!"

"I came back to see you for fucking Christmas!" Y/N says, raising his voice. Tears start forming in his eyes, but it looks like he's fighting the urge to cry. My face softens when I hear him say that he's hear to spend Christmas with us. "Because, I know that's our favorite holiday, and I know that you would've wanted to me. Because I wanted to see you, Peter! I was simply voicing my opinion, so please, do not put words into my fucking mouth! I'm sorry that I came in at a bad time, and I'm sorry that I said that. It scares me, seeing you go out there, because I dunno if you're gonna come back or not. I don't wanna have to see your name on the news that you died." He takes a moment to catch his breath, and wipe some tears away.