33

One Year, Nine Months Later...

PETER's P.O.V.

The past almost two years went by okay. We were able to locate all the people Y/N had told Danny and I about. They're officially apart of the team now, as of three months ago. Danny and I just celebrated our one year anniversary together, it was pretty amazing. Y/N and Bucky are still planning their wedding; a lot has been happening and they've been pushing it back. Both of them. They're not getting into fights are anything, it's just work getting in the way. But, they both decided they wanted a winter wedding and their theme: A Winter Wonderland.
Work is another story; there's a lot that needs to go right, and nothing can go wrong. Those were Y/N's words, not mine. It still confuses me, he confuses me.
Y/N has been working almost non stop with Hope about the quantum mechanics behind the time heist. Bucky has been getting into it as well, wanting to know more about today's technology and to spend more time with Y/N. I've been doing the same, I miss being around my brother, and he needs my help as well. I may not be as smart as he is, but he could still use my help with whatever he may need it.

Other than all of us stressing about getting everyone back, we're also stressing out because it's the holiday season, yet again. We're also stressed because of the wedding right around the corner, too. Well, Y/N is mostly. He's more stressed than Bucky is, and I've never seen Bucky so stressed. Bucky just asked if I could help him with some last second things for the wedding. I set down what I'm doing and follow him out of the lab, giving my boyfriend a peck in the lips before leaving.

"I have the biggest favor to ask of you, Peter." Bucky says.

"Uh, okay?" I say, taken back that he said my name and not Webs for once. "W-what's up?"

"Do you think Danny's be my best man?" He asks sheepishly. "I-I mean, Steve was supposed to be. But, yeah. And, I would ask you but, your Y/N's best man so. And, Smitty intimates me."

"Bucky. Stop." I rest my hand on his shoulder, and squeeze it slightly. "I'll be your best man. Smitty is Y/N's best man anyways."

"W-wait, what?"

"May is walking him down the aisle. Smitty is his best man. I'll gladly be yours if you want me to." I say with a goofy smile.

"I'd like that. Thank you, Webs." Bucky says with a smile.

"There it is. That smile we all know and love so much. Get over here, you big softie." I stand on my toes and wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Okay, I should get back my boo. You should back to yours."

"Thanks again, Webs. See ya soon."

We both wave goodbye at each other, then make our way back to our guys. I can't help but smile, thinking about Y/N getting married. Then the thought of me and Danny getting married, spending the rest of our lives together, I'd really like that.

"Something's got you smiling. What is it, love bug?" Danny asks as I walk back into the lab. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his wrists, resting my hands on his butt.

"You." I say all cheeky and cheesy.

"Yeah?" He says, leaning in and biting his bottom lip. He cups my butt cheeks and squeezes them, I do the same.

"Yeah." I say, biting my bottom lip.

Y/N's P.O.V.