22

PETER's P.O.V.

While I'm talking with Y/N, I hear Shuri and the king of Wakanda, T'Challa, walking and conversing with Tony and Danny about his situation.

"I'm sorry, Twin. I gotta go for now. I'll be right back." I say softly.

"N-no! P-please don't leave me!" Y/N says. "Y-you're helping me r-remember."

"I am?"

"Y-yes. I-I didn't know B-Bucky was my b-boyfriend until you s-said that." Y/N stutters through his tears. "Please?"

"Okay. I'll stay." I hold up one finger and look around for the door to his cell. I laugh to myself as I found the door, I open it and walk in. I sit down right in front of him and smile up to him. "I'm not going anywhere."

STEVE's P.O.V.

"It's simple, really." Shuri says. "Ayo and Okoye will go in, along with the other Dora Milaje and perform the counter measures. There will be a small fire, behind it we will display the videos that Danny has been showing him."

"Will that work?" Bucky asks.

"Seems to be working." Okoye says. I turn my head to her direction. She points a finger towards the cell, and my eyes widen when I see Peter inside of Y/N's cell.

"Peter!" I say at the same time Bucky says: "Webs!" Peter jerks his head around and furrows his brows.

"What?" He says innocently.

"What are you doing?" Bucky asks, tears in his tears. Peter stands up and faces Bucky on the other side of cell.

"T-talking to my brother?" He answers with a question. "He asked me to stay." I meet Y/N's pleading, watery eyes and sigh softly.

"You're being safe?" I ask.

"Y-yeah." Peter says with a goofy smile and nod. "I was just telling him about you and Bucky."

"D-does he remember?" Bucky asks.

"I do." Y/N says quietly. Bucky rushes over to the other side to where the door to Y/N's cell is, I quickly follow behind him. "I can almost remember everything now. Almost. I just, don't know."

"What don't you know, bub?" I ask softly.

"M-me." He stutters. "You're Steve Rogers. Captain America. James Barnes, well known as Bucky. The first Winter Soldier. Peter and May Parker, my family. I know that's for sure."

"And, what about them?" I ask Y/N, pointing at everyone else outside the cell. Y/N sighs and looks out the cell.

"From left to right?" Y/N says. "Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Shuri and T'Challa of Wakanda, along with the Dora Milaje. Then the most narcissistic fucks known to man kind, Anthony and Daniel Stark."

"Which Y/N are we talking to?" Tony says grumpily, almost immediately after Y/N listed everyone off.

"You hate it when people put coffee grounds in the disposal. You don't like being handed things, makes you seem submissive. But, that's what I remember from the top of my head." Y/N says with a shit eating grin. "Daniel on the other hand, kind of hard to pin point knowledge on him. But, he's one of the smartest kids on the planet. Among being your eldest child, he's also a piece of shit, like yourself."

"Okay, that's enough." Tony says. "It's Y/N. The other Y/N wouldn't be saying such things, he'd just kill us."

"Shall we start?" Shuri asks Tony.

"Do it quickly." Tony says.

"We'll do it as fast as we can. He needs as much time as possible, Mr. Stark." T'Challa says.