25

STEVE's P.O.V.

I jerk awake in bed when I hear a loud crash, and two people yelling. I groan in annoyance and throw covers off me. I slide on a pair of sweatpants and slip my feet into my slippers and walk out of my room, with no shirt on. I follow the sounds of the yelling, the kitchen. I turn the corner and a glass barely misses my face, I jump a little and catch the glass with my left hand and see Danny and Peter about to fight. I spring into action, setting the cup down and stepping in between the two. I pinch both of their ears, making them say, "Ow!" repeatedly.

"It is.." I pause to look at the clock on the oven. I sigh in annoyance as it's too early for this. "Four thirty in the morning. Why are you two fighting?" I say in a groggy voice. They both start talking at the same time. I roll my eyes and huff, I grab both of them back of the back of their heads, about to make them head butt each other. In a split second, I smash their heads together, causing them to shout in pain. "Stop it! Both of you! Now kiss and make up!" I turn on my heels and walk out of the kitchen.

"That's why we were arguing in the first place." Danny and Peter both say. I stop in my tracks and turn around to face them.

"Elaborate. Now."

"I kissed Peter." Danny says. My eyes go wide, but I wait for further explanation. "Peter was whining because MJ dumped him, and I felt bad, so I kissed to shut him up."

"You don't do that to someone who just had their heart broken!" Peter shouts. And they both start talking over themselves.

"Wait, stop talking. Both of you." I say, causing them to stop. "MJ broke up with you? W-why?"

"Fuck if I know!" Peter says angrily. "She said something about us not working out or some shit."

"First off, language." I say sternly. "Secondly, I'm sorry, Pete." I say softly and sympathetically. "Danny. Peter's right, you don't do that."

"Okay and?"

"Just because you're Stark's kid, doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want." I explain. "There are consequences for your actions, no matter how much money you have. You guys need to serio—"

"It is not even five in the fucking morning! Shut! Up!" Y/N shouts in a groggy and angry voice, I give him a look. "Don't gimme that shit, Stevie. Twin, I'm sorry MJ's dumb ass dumped you. Come to my room. Daniel, just stay away from us." Peter walks over to Y/N and they both walk into the elevator, to an unknown destination.

I walk up to Danny and rest my left hand on the kitchen island countertop and my right hand on my hip. I look slightly down at Danny, he's only an inch shorter than me, so I don't have to look down as much as I do with most of the team. Danny's eyes are raking over my naked chest, and torso. I clear my throat loudly, Danny's eyes snap up to mine and he blushes.

"So, you kissed Peter?" I ask. "Why?"

"I-I dunno. He's cute. And uh, I'm uh, kinda into him." He stutters.

"Seems like it. But, you may wanna get past Y/N before you get to Peter. He's very protective of him." I warn him before walking out of the kitchen, leaving Danny perplexed.

I walk back down the hallway of the bedrooms, hearing Peter and Y/N whisper shouting at each other in Peter's room. I furrow my brows and walk towards his door, and knock softly.

"Who's at the door?" Peter whisper shouts.

"I don't know!" Y/N says slowly. "Get the door! It's your room!"

"Ugggh! It's too late for this bullshit, bubba." Peter says. Late? What does he mean by that? A few seconds later, a very grumpy and annoyed Peter answers the door. His face, and muscles relax from all the tension when he sees that it's me. "Hey, Mr. Rogers. Come on in." He says quietly. He sidesteps and opens the door wide enough for me to walk in.