30

One Year Later...

BUCKY's P.O.V.

It's been a little over a year since everyone has Blipped. Y/N and Webs are now eighteen years old, Danny is nineteen, and I'm twenty-two. Crazy how Y/N and I have been together for three years now. Three wonderful and MARVELous years with the love of my life. Although, he has been quite secretive lately. Always hiding in the lab with Danny. It doesn't seem like he's cheating on me, believe me, I would know. But, those two are definitely hiding something big. I've tried to get him to tell me what it is he's hiding from me, he won't budge. I asked Danny, same thing. I even asked Webs, and even he doesn't know anything.

Speaking of secretive. I talked to May Parker, Y/N and Webs' aunt. I asked for her blessing for Y/N's hand in marriage. I showed her the ring that I bought for him that I'm gonna use to propose to him. Custom made, has a red star with a black band, and pink diamonds on the band. You should've seen her face. She was so happy to hear this. I told her that I'm gonna ask him at our dinner date. Which we have planned for tonight.

"Bucky?" I hear a voice say from the door way of my bedroom. Webs, or Peter. Whatever you wanna call him.

"Come in, Webs. Just in the bathroom." I say as I try to put my hair up in man bun. Webs comes into the bathroom and laughs when he sees me struggle.

"Here. Lemme help." He offers.

"Ugh. Thank you. I'm trying to look nice for bub."

"Bub?" Peter asks as he steps up into a step stool. "Oh, Y/N. Gotcha." He says, realizing who I'm taking about.

"Yeah. Y/N." I say, absentmindedly smiling and blushing.

"Can I ask why you wanna look so nice all of a sudden?"

"Uh. Is the coast clear?" Peter peeps his head out the door and nods. I reach into my pants pocket and pull out the small white box and open it, showing him the ring.

"No way. Are you seriously going to?"

"Yeah. I am. I love him and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him."

"I'm so happy for you! He better say yes." He wraps his arms around my neck.

"I hope so. Thanks for the help, by the way, Peter."

"Okay." Peter steps down and holds his hands up. "Who are you and what have you done with Bucky?" He says jokingly.

"Shut up, Webs. I gotta get dressed. Begone." Peter hugs me once more before leaving.

I walk into the closet and undress myself. I pull out the baby blue suit that I plan on wearing tonight. Once I finish putting it on, I rush to out the white box in my pocket when I hear Y/N walking into the bedroom.

"Hey, babe. Whoa! Hey, babe!" Y/N says cheerfully, then in a seductive tone once he sees me in the suit. His eyes take over me and he bites his lip. "Damn, you look so good in blue, sweetums."

"Thanks, doll. How about you get dressed, I'll meet you in the car." I grab him by the waist and lean down to kiss his lips. "I got you a pastel pink suit. I know you like pastel and pink."

"Oh I can't wait to see it!" Y/N squeals. Then he grabs my face and hungrily presses his lips to mine. The kiss lingers on for a few moments until we both pull away, breathing heavily.