3

Y/N PARKER's P.O.V.

Three weeks ago, I was in Berlin. Now, I'm in hiding, in Washington state. It's lovely here, the rain is my favorite. And it doesn't get as snowy here as it gets in New York, from what I've researched. Bucky just came back from Wakanda last week. He was there doing something with the King and his sister to help fix his head, get HYDRA completely and 100% out of it. It was successful, thankfully. But, ever since he's been back, he won't let me out his sight. I guess he's scared of me getting hurt, or something. That's what his thoughts say at least. Yeah, that's right.  Thoughts. When the red man with the stone hit me in the chest, it perpetrated through my vest and into my body. Now I can read minds. I can move things with my mind as well.

I've been training a little bit with Cap and Wanda. Wanda has helped me with the telekinesis and telepathy, snd Cap has helped me with hand to hand combat skills. Bucky and I have been talking a lot lately. He's kind, sweet, and very good looking. I've developed a crush on him, but I'm underaged and can't tell him. I've told Wanda though, she's kind of like the older sister I've never had, but have always wanted. During my free time, I've been hacking into several servers, checking on my aunt and brother. I can across a sight a couple of days ago that's bowed that they held a funeral for me. He actually told her I died. Never thought Petey would actually go through with that. I have been in touch with him, thankfully he knows how to keep a secret.

It's Saturday today, and I've been wanting to go out and do something. But, with me being 'dead' and my face being seen as a 'vigilante', it's really hard to do anything without having to wear a disguise. I asked Wanda to go out and get a few boxes of hair, in hopes of changing up my look a little bit. Wanda and I are both in the bathroom, taking turns dying my hair. We just washed it from the bleaching process, and now we're applying the color.

"You really sure you want to these shades of read and green, Y/N/N?" Wanda asks, unsure of my decision.

"Yes, Wands. I'm sure." I start applying the dark, emerald green to my left side of my head. I've decided to did an emerald green and a maroon red for my hair. Christmas colors. Peter and I love Christmas and I wanted to do this because it would remind me him, of home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, May hair is finally done. The left side of my hair is green, and the right side my hair is red. I walk down the stairs into the living room to see it empty. I hear voices from the kitchen, so I head in that direction. I turn the corner to see Wanda and Bucky and listening in on Steve's and Sam's conversation. Wanda looks over to me and she smiles at me. She nudges Bucky a little and he meets my eyes. His eyes widen and makes a weird face.

"Uh, guys. New hair." Bucky says to Sam and Steve.

"Huh?" Sam says.

"New. Hair. Look." Bucky says again, pointing at me. Steve turns around and Sam looks over Steve's shoulder. Both of their eyes widen at my new look.

"You like it? Is it too much? It's too much, huh? Dammit." I run my fingers through my, rustling it up and look at the different colors of it.  Bucky walks over to me and start playing with small strands of it gently with his metal hand.

"It looks great on you, Y/N/N. I love it." Bucky says with a smile. I see him blush a little bit as we make eye contact. I look into his beautiful blue eyes and blush myself.

"Christmas colors? That's different. I dig it." Sam says.

"Thank you." I walk into the kitchen grab Steve's arm with both my hands. "Stevie? Can we go do something, please? I'm bored and I wanna go out and do something. I've been cooped up in the same area for three weeks. Please?" I ask in a sweet tone.