9: Continued

Y/N PARKER's P.O.V.

I just finished crying out my anger, and I've started cleaning up the mess I made in my room. While I'm cleaning up, I hear a knock on the door.
"Leave me alone, please." I say in a broken, annoyed voice.

"No. I want to apologize to you." The voice says. Peter's voice. I groan in frustration and walk to the door and jerk it open. Then I slap him across the face, only for him to slap my face in return.

"Come in." I say, rubbing my jaw. I step the side and let Peter in my room, then I shut the door behind me. "Lift up your shirt." I say to him.

"W-why?"

"Just, please lift up your shirt. Please?" I ask softly. Peter rolls his eyes and lifts up his shirt. A bruise in the shape of my hand covers his side. I grimace at the dark purple color of it. It's scattered by what looks like lightning strikes. "Damn, I'm so sorry, Petey." I gently rest my hand on his bruise, Peter flinches a little bit. "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." I take a deep breath in and hold it. A soft glowing white light escapes from my hand and onto Peter's side, healing him.

"H-how'd you do that?" Peter asks.

"I dunno. I didn't even know I could do that until just now. I was thinking really hard about it. I'm so sorry, Pete." I gently wrap my arms around him, and quietly sob into his shoulder.

"Hey, if it's anyone that should be apologizing, it's me. I lied to you. And that's something we promised we would never do to one another. I lied and I broke that promise." I cup Peter's face and wipe away his tears with my thumbs.

"You did what you thought was right. If roles were reversed, I would have done the exact same."

"I'm still sorry." Peter says.

"I know. I forgive you. I'm sorry for zapping you."

"It's okay. You're very powerful. More than you know." Peter says with a smirk.

"Yeah." I scoff. "I guess there's a lot more to my powers than I thought. Telekinesis, telepathy, electricity zapping or whatever, and healing abilities? I'm one powerful person."

"Yeah. Uh, the rest of them want to apologize. Uh, by the way."

"Okay. Let's head down."

I snap my fingers and everything in my room goes back to normal. I turn on my heels and walk out of my bedroom and down the stair case to the living room where everybody else is. Steve, Bucky, and Sam all have ice packs on their injuries. I walk up to Sam and heal his nose, then I heal Steve and Bucky afterwards.

"I'm really sorry, you guys. I dunno what came over me." I say in a sad tone.

"I appreciate the apology, Free Fall. Not the zapping though. Please refrain from doing that. If you can." Sam says with a snarky attitude.

"If I'm being honest, I didn't even know I could do that."

"You didn't know? What does that mean?" Steve asks.

"It means I dunno. I guess when Vision zapped me, it gave me a different range of powers and abilities."

"Well, he did hit you pretty hard." Bucky says. "That floating piece of metal." I laugh a little at Bucky's insult. "What?"

"You do realize that he's made out of vibranium right? And so is your arm?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not the one hitting fifteen year olds with laser beams."

"Nope. You're not." I say with a smile, I lean down and press a kiss to his cheek, making him blush. "Alright. Uh, what sounds good for dinner?"

"I'm good with whatever." Bucky says, still blushing.