12

Y/N PARKER's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since Peter and I last spoke to each other, and I'm getting worried about him. Although we got into a fight, he needs to know it wasn't his fault. Okay, well, not the entirety of the fight. I did call him a bitch, it's both of our faults. But, he usually puts all the blame on himself, and I want him to know, I need him to know that he isn't at fault. I end up spending all morning by his bedroom door, waiting for him to answer. I've apologized to him several times, and I've even started telling memories that we've made when we were kids.

"And, do you remember when we were eight? When we tried baking our own birthday cake?" I ask, laughing at the memory. "I was covered in flour, you were covered in frosting, and we were both covered in the batter. Aunt May and Uncle Ben were laughing their asses off while Mom and Dad just stood there wide eyed." I sigh sadly, thinking about our parents. "Sorry. I know you'd not like when I mention them. I miss them, too. So much." He hasn't said anything, but I did hear him sit down on the floor from the other side of the door. "Do you ever think what our life would be like if they were still here? Like, if you'd be Spider-Man? Or, we would've met these people? Sorry. I'm bombarding you with questions again. I'll stop talking."

"All the time." Peter says softly. "Sometimes I think they'd scold the both of us for doing this line of work. But, they would let us do it anyway."

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I don't. But I do know they love seeing us work together." Peter says. "They don't like seeing us fight. I hate it when we fight. It just happens with siblings, ya know, Twin?"

"I do. I'm sorry for fighting with you. For calling you a bitch. For hitting you. And kicking you."

"I just have that goofy looking of a face, don't I?" Peter says, trying to be funny by making a joke.

"Oh definitely." I say, joking back with him. "Oh shit! Owwww!" Peter opens his bedroom door, making me fall and hit my head on his floor. Peter starts laughing hysterically, holding a hand to his stomach and sliding down the wall.

"A-are y-you okayyy?" Peter asks, still laughing.

"Sure. Nerd case." I say, throwing a dirty sock at his face. The sock lands in his open mouth, causing him to inhale his stench. He gags loudly and I start to laugh. "I-it went into y-your mou-mouth!!"

After Peter and I get ourselves together, Peter lets me into his room. I look around his little nerd cave that he has of a bedroom, I sit down on the chair by his desk while he sits on his bed.

"So, this is your nerd cave?" I ask, trying to be genuine, but still teasing him.

"Yes, this is my bedroom, Y/N." Peter says, correcting me. "But, I guess you could say nerd cave as well." I nod, looking around his room. It's quiet for a little bit of time, up until Peter speaks up after about five minutes of an awkward silence. "Can we move past this, Y/N? Please? I'm not mad at you anymore, and I forgive you. And, I'm sorry, too. For everything."

"You don't need to apologize, Petey." I move up from the desk chair and take. A seat next to Peter on his bed. "Whoa, not getting out of this anytime soon." I sink into the memory foam mattress, not expecting it. Peter grabs my arms and helps me sit up. I hug my knees to chest and lean my cheek to my knees. "You're perfectly fine. You don't need to apologize."

"But I do, Twin. I absolutely do." Peter says. He crosses his legs and meets my gaze. "You're my brother, my best friend, the person I would take a bullet for."

"Okay, that's a little intense. You're not taking a bullet, because the person firing it would be dead before the bullet could hit your body." I say sternly.