34

Y/N's P.O.V.

A mess. An absolute mess this place is right now. Everyone is running around, getting things out forgetter for the party for after the wedding tonight. I haven't seen Bucky, Peter, Danny, or the other half of the team since breakfast this morning. We split each other up in two courts, teams if you will, Happy and May will both be floating around between both courts to make sure everyone and everything is in line. My court consists of myself, Wanda, Smitty, Lyla, and Kate. Bucky's court consists of himself, Peter, Danny, Sam, and Yelena. Hope, Jane, and Hank are currently out getting the cake and food for the wedding, as well as foods and drinks for the party. They'll soon be arriving just before I walk down the aisle. We've all discussed that I'll be the last one to walk down the aisle, May will be the one handing me off to Bucky.
Our honeymoon destination is the Bahamas. It's where both Bucky and I have always wanted to go. So, why not for our honeymoon? I didn't get to see what Petey was gonna be wearing before May and Happy shooed everyone away. But, thankfully, my suit fits perfectly. The checkered pattern, with the different shades of blue, is made with like an ombré affect, or style? It's style. I may be very smart, but I am a dumb smart person. And, I think you know what I mean by that.

I finish putting on my suit, which fits more like a pant suit than anything regular suit, just how I wanted it. I decided last second to wear heals instead of dress shoes to the wedding. They're about a six inch heel, that way I'll only be two inches shorter than Bucky with these on, instead of my normal eight inches shorter. I'm still very short compared to Smitty though, him with his tallness.

"Hey, short stack." Smitty says as he walks into my bedroom. "In heels and still shorter than me, I see?" He says, looking my up and down.

"Shrink a few inches, then we can start talking, tree stump." I mumble as I put in the final touches of my makeup.

"You don't need to wear make up tom impress Bucky, Y/N. He's already got you." Smitty says. He leans on the counter and rest his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it gently.

"I'm not doing this for him, I'm doing it for me. I've always liked how makeup makes me look and feel." I say honestly. I cap my eyeliner and stand up straight, looking to Smitty's eyes. "You could use some mascara though, buddy."

"N-no! No you don't!" He says, laughing up a storm.

I grab his cheeks and chin with my right hand and try to him his face still. "Yes, sir. Don't make me pin you down in my wedding day. I will, don't make me, Blaide!" I struggle out mascara on this goofy looking baboon while he moves around in my grip. "Smitty, c'mon. It's my wedding day. I just want you to look nice. Please?" I say in a whiny voice, pouting my bottom lip out.

"Oh my god, fine. I hate it when you pour at me like that." Smitty says with a giant eye roll. He relaxes his face and looks me in the eye. I smile and squeal happily as I instruct him to blink or look up, or down while I apply the mascara to his eyes. "Is that how you get your way with Bucky? You just whine and pout?" Smitty asks.

"Nope. I just suck his dick to get what I want." I say nonchalantly.

"Oh fuck! Okay. Let's get your nervous, horny add down that aisle!" Smitty says, pushing me out the bathroom. "ALL ABOARD! THIS SHORT STACKY LITTLE TWERP IS GETTING MARRIED!!" Smitty raises his voice to get the attention of everyone in my court.

"LET'S GET YOU HITCHED, Y/N/N!!" Wanda yells happily.

As we make our way to the ball room of the tower, where the wedding ceremony is going to be taking place, I can't help but feel extremely nervous and anxious. I start breathe rapidly and stumble into the wall. Thankfully Wanda notices and pulls me aside, telling everyone to go ahead and walk down the aisle. Bucky and his court have already walked down that aisle, and are currently waiting for me.

"Hey. Slow, deep breaths." Wanda says in a soft, motherly voice. She inhales deeply through her nose, and exhales slowly through her mouth. I struggle to follow her instructions, but after a few seconds, I'm able to get my breathing under control. "It's okay, Y/N/N. Apparently it's normal to have anxiety when you're about to walk down the aisle." Wanda says, in hops of calming me down.

"I-I-I ca-ca-can't do this!" I say, stuttering over my words. "I n-need h-him t-to h-hold me."

"Who? Who do you need, Y/N?" Wanda asks me. She cups my face and wipes my tears with her thumbs.

"B-Bucky." I say quietly.

"Okay, gimme a second. Don't leave. I'll be right back." Wanda presses her lips to my forehead and rushes down the aisle.

I stand up and rush to the nearest bathroom and lock myself in. I sit on the lid of the toilet and quietly break down.

"W-why at I so nervous? This is what I want!" I whisper shout to myself.

"Twin?" Peter's voice says from the tighter side of the door. I rush to the door and yank it open, bringing my twin in for a hug. "OOF! Hey, hey, hey. I'm here, it's okay. I'm here now." Peter says in a soothing tone, rubbing my back.

"I know, I'm just nervous." I say into Peter's shoulder. "I'm okay now, I promise. I just needed someone to hold me."

"Of course you did, nerd case." Peter chuckles. He tightens his hug and then pulls back to look at my suit. "I actually have to look up at you now. Barely, but still." Peter comments.

"Yeah. I'm wearing heels."

"You look good, baby brother." Peter says, wrapping his arms around me once more. "Let's get you down that aisle now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Peter and I turn the corner and begin to walk down the aisle, I meet Bucky's eyes. He immediately starts tearing up...oh goodie, now I'm gonna start crying.

"You know, you really are the best brother anyone could ever ask for, Peter. Thank you for helping me out." I whisper to Peter as we slowly make our way towards Bucky. "I love you, nerd case."

"I love you too, twerp." Peter says. We make it to the podium, and before I head up the couple of stairs to Bucky, I turn to hug Peter. "Go, baby brother. Even though you won't have the name anymore, you'll always be a Parker at heart."

"Stop it. You're making me cry." I say in a whiny voice.

After Peter and I hug once more, I walk up and join hands with Bucky. The ordained minister starts talking, but I'm only paying attention to the gorgeous man standing in front of me. I look into his blue eyes and fall in love with him all over again. I look over Bucky's face, my eyes stopping at his lips. I have to literally fight every single urge in my body to not latch my lips onto his right now.

After our vows have been said, I turn around to meet Smitty's eyes as he hands me Bucky's ring. Bucky and I have decided to out our wedding rings on our right hands instead of our left hands. Due to the fact that both of our left arms are metal. We both slip the rings on our fingers and meet each others eyes again.

"I love you so much, Y/N Y/M/N Parker." Bucky says softly, lovingly, and quietly.

"I love you so much more, James Buchanan Barnes. More than you could ever know." I respond.

"With the rings given, and the vows spoken, I now pronounce you married. You may kiss." The ordained minister says loudly.

"About fucking time." I mutter, earning a soft chuckle from Bucky. I cup his face and pull him for a kiss. Cheers and applauses are heard in the background while I deepen my kiss with Bucky. His tongue brushes against my bottom, I happily oblige. Our tongues towel around in our mouths, I wrap my arms around Bucky's neck and muffle everything else out.

"C'mon, doll. Let's have a quickie before we get some pictures done." Bucky whispers in a dominant voice. I respond by kissing lips and then interlocking my fingers with his metal ones.

I finally married the man of my dreams.