Author's Note

Hi everyone!

I hope you all enjoying this story!

This last segment, I did introduce Striker's daughter. Y/N Parker is now the new Winter Soldier, but also has the same abilities he had before the trial. He also has the same abilities as Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike from X2. He is officially immortal, and has claws jus fluke Lady Deathstrike instead of Wolverine. He can also summon swords and daggers to his hands, just like Hela from Thor: Ragnorak.

Segment 21 will take place a year later. Y/N is now under control of HYDRA and STRIKE. Tamila (tam-UH-luh) Striker has full control over him by using the same words that were said to control James Barnes from Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War. Like Tamila Striker said, he is the first ever child Winter Soldier to exist. The year is 2017, Peter and Y/N are both 17 years of age. I did age them both up by a year. Their birthday is August 10th, 2000 instead of 2001.

⚠️ SPOILER FOR SEGMENT 21! ⚠️

Y/N Parker will be back in New York, and his mission is to end the Avengers once for all. None of the Avengers will know he is Y/N. Y/N is wearing a similar mask that Bucky wore in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Only when Wanda removes his mask, the horror on the teams faces and in their eyes will show.

⚠️ END OF SPOILER! ⚠️

Again, hope you're enjoying the story!

Much love,
Seany <3 (: