Three

I rubbed my fingers nervously as we sat in silence. How did I explain myself?

Wait, why did I even need to explain myself to this guy?

"You left so quickly last night, I didn't even get a chance to talk to you" Charles says and looks at me sideways.

"Yeah, it was a shame" I say pretending to not be interested. He could destroy me with the right look.

"Good thing I found you on your way home, then" Charles says with a small smirk.

"Yeah, I don't know" I mumble slightly embarressed.

"You have a real flirting smile, you know? When I saw you on the pit lane—""—Turn left" I tell him and interrupt. Charles gas up and turns left abruptly and I grip the door handle in panic and gasp.

"You're insane!" I half shout at him in shock and he laughs. "You interrupted me" Charles says with another smirk.

"Your charms won't work on me. I might as well tell you now" I say putting the cards right on the table and Charles licks his lips before smiling at me.

"Okay, new methods, I got it" Charles says and I roll my eyes.

"I doubt whatever you try, will work, I'm a satisfied woman" I say and cross my arms.

Only did I know the game only got him more eager.

"Let's make that a bet, shall w—""—Right" I interrupt him and smirk. Charles grows more frustrated as he turns right and I only enjoy his frustration.

"You need to stop tha—""—Stop right here" I interrupt again and Charles pulls over and stop, so fast I had to grab the panic handle once again.

"You need to stop that" I retort. "Why? I'm a Formula 1 driver, I can handle the car" Charles remarks and I roll my eyes.

I grab my heels and as I try to open the car door, Charles locks it from his side.

"Seriously?" I ask him in disbelief and turn to him. "What are you? 10?" I ask and raise an eyebrow.

"25, mon amour" Charles says with a wink.

"Good, for you. Open the door" I say and glare at him.

"As I said, let's make it a bet" Charles says and turns to me with a smirk. I take his appearance in and see his button up shirt is actually all the way open. He has lipstick marks on his chest and I roll my eyes and scoff.

"So?" Charles asks and I smirk and lean over. He watches my every move and as I feel his breath on my face, I smirk and look down at his lips as he wettens them.

Charles leans in slightly and I push the unlock button and pull back and open the door and slam it shut without hearing the curses he released.

I smirk at him and blow him a kiss before going into the apartment building.

I swing my heels over my shoulder and make sure to move my hips extra when I walk in. I know he waits for me to turn around, but I don't.

I walk straight to our elevator and punch our floor number and go up. As I arrive I unlock our door and slam it shut. I throw my heels on the living room floor.

"Dani?" I hear Lena groan and I walk to her bedroom. "Yeah?" I say and see as Pierre and her are tangled up in her bed.

"Who did you go home with?" Lena asks knowingly with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

"I don't know man" I say and throw myself on top of the two. Pierre groans in pain and Lena screams as I land on her partly.

"Make room for me" I say and wiggle in between them.

"I hate you" Pierre groans and roll over on his side so his back is facing up and I laugh.

"Your mate is creepy as hell, Gasly" I say as I put my hands behind my head and Lena repeats my move.

"Which one?" Pierre says sleepily.

"That Charlie dude or whatever his name was" I say and shrug. Pierre lifts his head and raise an eyebrow at me.

"Did you sleep with him?" Pierre asked alert.

"No, but he caught me on the way home. He was trying to make me fall for his charms. Did not work" I say and laugh.

"Oh, he's going to have to work harder than that" Lena says knowingly with a laugh.

"Please, don't sleep with him. Anyone but him, he's my childhood friend" Pierre says and I frown.

"And his name is Charles, not Charlie" Pierre corrects me.

"Whatever, are you his boyfriend or something?" I retort and scoff.

"No, but I'm too tired for your horrible jokes. So, please don't" Pierre says and groans and I laugh as well as Lena does.

"You're no fun" I say and frown.

"Anyways, when are you guys leaving for the next race?" I ask them.

"Tomorrow" Pierre says with his face into the pillow.

"Alright" I say and Lena turns to me. "You're still not coming?" She asks.

"No, I need to stay here in England. I'm meeting my brother tomorrow, then I will figure out when I will catch up with you two" I say and she nods.

"I wish I could work and travel like you" I say and glare at Lena in defeat.

"I already told you, they would love if you joined the team" Lena says with a groan.

"But I want to use my SoMe education for something, not just writing" I say and Lena groans.

"You want a social media person job?" Pierre asks and lift his head and looks at me, I raise an eyebrow and nod slowly.

"Easy. I can get you one starting tomorrow, the driving teams always needs more personnel" Pierre says and I cross my arms.

"I also told Lena to join the teams" Pierre says and shoot Lena as sharp look. She didn't want to quit her job to be in the formula 1 team.

"Maybe we don't need your help" Lena retorts and Pierre groans in defeat.

"I will think about, I need to see what my brother wants tomorrow, then I will see what happens" I say and Lena and Pierre nods.

"If you need anything, let me know" Lena says and rub my arm comfortingly.

I hadn't seen him for years. Our parents split up five years ago, I was 18 then, so I was already starting in college and had Lena by my side.

I stayed by my mother and my brother stayed with my father. I hadn't seen him since. Until last month, we found each other on social medias and started talking.

"Thanks, Len" I say and hug her as I feel myself getting touched by the whole thing again.

Pierre lazily leans his hand over and pats me lazily on my arm to comfort me as well and I chuckle. A for effort, Pierre.