Thirty Eight

Girls night turned out to be everyone's night. Charles didn't want to come, he wanted to just stay home at the hotel and relax.

But he told me that he would come and pick me up whenever I wanted to go home.

So here we were, at another nightclub, partying. Lena and Pierre stayed by my side most of the night.

I did shots with George and Lewis and Lando and Luisa joined.

Dancing with Lewis and George was funny because they both we drunk as hell. George sipped on a drink with a kids straw in it and bopped his head to the music, with his hand casually booping in the air as well.

Lewis were showing his dance moves and I encouraged them to show what they got.

For hours we danced and drank, Lando even got to dj with David Guetta, Luisa pulled me aside when he did this.

"What's up?" I ask her with a smile. She didn't look happy, she looked sad and disturbed.

"Are you okay?" I ask her and Lena joins us.

"Can we go talk somewhere else? All three of us?" Luisa asks and Lena and I look at each other before following her outside of the club.

"Whats wrong?" Lena asks. I wrap my arms around myself in the cold and see Luisa start to tear up.

"I-I don't think I can do this anymore" Luisa says and my face falls. "What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Lando and I, I think we're better off as friends and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way, we talked earlier about this. We didn't conclude what would be of our relationship for now. But I think I know how it goes after tonight" Luisa says.

"I wanted to tell you two first, I'm not gonna be around like before" Luisa says with a small smile.

I pull her into hug and Lena hugs the two of us.

"If you're happy this way, then we're happy. Girls night is still an annual thing" Lena says and I nod.

Luisa releases a relieved breath. "Do you want to stay in my room tonight so you don't have to sleep at his or?" I ask her and she thinks for a moment.

"I think I'll have one last night, but thank you" Luisa says with a smile and I nod.

"It's a shame but I hope you work out as friends instead then if that's what you want" I say and she nods.

"Thank you"

We hug one last time before going back inside the club. Lando wasn't really near Luisa, whenever he was he was dancing happily with her, not in any sexual way, but in a friendly way.

Of course, Lena and I were the only ones to see this because we knew.

The two left early and I texted Charles that if he was still awake he could pick me up.

I didn't get an answer so I danced on with Lena, until Charles walked in ten minutes later. He walked up to us and kissed my lips without wasting a second.

"Well hello to you too Charles" Lena said as she cleared her throat. We pulled away and I laughed as I rested in his arms.

"Hi Lena" Charles said shyly with a smile. I pinch his cheek drunkenly and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"I will see you two tomorrow" Lena says and kiss my cheek and I hug her before we leave.

We meet Pierre on the way out and said goodbye to him as well.

"You could've just called and I would have gone out to you" I say as Charles wraps his jacket around my shoulders.

"It's okay" Charles says and peck my lips before leading me to his car.

"You're so sweet" I say drunkenly and Charles laughs as he opens the car door for me.

I get in and smile at him as I watch him run around the car before getting in.

"I love you" I blurt out dreamily. My face falls as I realize what I just did.

"What?" Charles asks with a big smile. "What did you just say?" Charles asks and looks back and forth from the road to me.

"Uh, nothing?" I say hoping he bought it. He didn't.

"You love me?" Charles asks softly. We arrive at the hotel and he turns to me in his seat.

"It's not a big deal" I say trying to pull it off cool.

"Daniella, say it. Do you love me?" Charles asks with big sparks in his eyes.

I sigh in defeat and roll my eyes. "Fine, yes, yes I do" I say and Charles pulls me into a kiss.

"I love you" Charles says into the kiss and I smile and kiss him back.

I was relieved and happy by his reaction. Last time I said it, it was a shit show.

"I love you" I say out of loud. Charles smiles and caress my cheek with his thumb as he holds my face.

Charles kisses me once again before we leave the car.
The press was outside and had caught us in the car, Charles tried to hide me as much as he could as we moved through a crowd of fans and paparazzi.

"Is this your girlfriend?"
"Did you have sex in the car?"
"Look over here!"
"Charles!"

People shouted and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. Charles looked down at me and laughed as well.

In the elevator Charles pressed me softly against the wall and kissed me softly.

The whole ride to our floor, we made out in the elevator, this time not having sex in it.