Six

I got to the entrance of the airport as I claimed my bags and I saw Lena and Luisa wait by an expensive looking car.

My jaw drops. "Where the hell did you steal that?" I call out and take off my sunglasses.

"Pierre" Lena says with a laugh, before running towards me and Luisa smiles brightly.

I hug my best friend and then Luisa and they help me get my bags in the car, before getting in ourselves.

"Seriously, how did he trust you to drive this?" I ask Lena and open the door to the car.

"He didn't. You're driving" Lena says and throw her keys at me and my jaw drops once again.

"How? Why?" I ask in disbelief. Luisa laughs.

"Pierre only lent us the car if I drove here and you drove back" Luisa explains and I chuckle.

"Seems like I am a better driver after all, huh?" I tease Lena and she rolls her eyes before getting into the passenger seat, I get in the front and Luisa gets in the back.

As I start the car I rev the engine and I almost came on the spot. The roaring or the engine was perfect.

"Holy shit" I mumble, before pulling out of the parking lot. As I do we pass a familiar man, loading his bags into a ferrari.

"Is that Charles?" Luisa asks confused.

"It is" I rev the engine once again, as we pass him and he looks at us. I remain cold with a smirk on my face and he smirks at me, before giving me a nod.

"Did you fly together?" Luisa asks suspiciously.

"Well, we actually sat in the same area, there was a stranger between us. He was bugging me the whole time" I say and roll my eyes and Lena chuckles.

"He's hot, you should go for it" Lena says and slaps my thigh excitedly.

"She really shouldn't" Luisa snorts.

"Why not? Isn't he a good one nightstand?" Lena asks confused.

"Yes, but he treats them like shit after" Luisa says and Lena releases an amused chuckle. "He hasn't met my best friend here, then" Lena says and I smirk knowingly at her.

"But in all seriousness, he's way too annoying for me to even fake it" I say and the girls laugh.

"We're partying tonight, quali is tomorrow. So, we get to have a little fun" Lena says and I nod.

"I have a few job interviews tomorrow though" I say and Lena cheers. "Who did you go with?" Lena asks and Luisa listens in.

"Redbull and Mercedes, it's a long shot, or else Haas has said they wanted to meet me as well" I say and Lena nods.

"I hope you get Mercedes" Lena says and Luisa agrees.

Lena gives me directions and all of a sudden I see a familiar ferrari pull up behind me. "Charles is seriously trying to catch up" I say with a laugh and the girls look behind us.

"What do you say? Beat the Ferrari driver or be the adult one?" I ask and Luisa and Lena looks at each other with a smirk.

"Beat him" Both say in unison. I smirk and press the speeder as I shift down in gear and I leave him behind.

I see he speeds up and tries to keep up. I knew his ferrari was much faster, but I had to do mine to make an effort.

"Pierre is going to kill you" Lena sang and held on to the panic handle and I laugh.

"Lando is going to love you" Luisa sings and cheers as I go faster.

"Are we staying at the same hotel as the drivers?" I ask Lena and she nods.

Charles comes up next to us and he winks at me, before trying to leave me behind, but I stay right on his ass.

We get to the exit on the highway and within minutes we're into the city. I overtake him when I get the opportunity and pull up in front of the hotel. We get out of the car and see Charles pull up behind us.

"Nice one, Lorenzi" Charles calls out and takes off his sunglasses. I smirk satisfied and throw the keys to the valet and the girls help me carry my bags to my room as I check in.

"You two are teasing each other" Lena commented and I shrug. "Just repaying the favor" I say and laugh.

"I swear you two are too alike. You're the female version of him, which is why you shouldn't interfere with each other" Luisa says and mumbled the last part.

"Oh, don't worry, Lu. He already tried to get in my pants, twice! I can handle him" I tell her and she smiles relieved.

"Dani!" Pierre shouts and runs up to us in the lobby. The three of us stop and he runs up to me and hugs me.

"Car keys please" Pierre says getting straight to the point. I chuckle and point at the valet driving off with his car in one piece.

"I will forever appreciate the fact, that you trust me more than Lena with your car" I say and shoot him a wink and Lena pouts once again and Pierre kisses her to stop.

"Don't get my girlfriend mad at me, please" Pierre says and we part ways as I go to get checked in.

"We should ditch the guys and stay in one room"
Lena says evilly and I laugh and shake my head.

"Poor Lando and Pierre" I say and tsk.

"Poor Charles, he won't be able to hit it with us there" Lena snorts and Luisa laughs loudly.

We get into the elevator and punch the floor number in. The girls help me unpack and then we get ready in my room for the party.

We all leave in light dresses for the club, very little clothing on our bodies and high heels, gorgeous makeup, sexy lingerie and hair done.

We walk out of the elevator one by one as the guys wait in the lobby for us.

Pierre takes Lena and kiss her and hungrily looks at her.

Lando has a similar reaction with Luisa and I see Charles, George and Alex wait for me and I catch up to them.

I hook arms with George and Alex and let Charles sulk behind us as I completely ignored him.

"Let's go party boys!" I cheer and Luisa and Lena cheers as well.

"Why do I have the feeling that I will regret letting you three party together?" Pierre mutters and I slap the back of his head, as I pass him to get into the cars.

"Stop whining" I tell him and smirk as I get in, I sit between George and Charles.

Lena and Pierre sits in front of us. "We're going to get thrown out, I can feel it" Pierre says with a sigh.

"Fuck yes" both Lena and I say in unison and the guys laugh.

Charles' hand slid onto my bare thigh under his jacket that laid half on my lap and his own.

I clear my throat and turn to him with a teasing smirk. I lick my lips and make sure he watches.

"Charles, baby, do you mind keeping your hands to yourself?" I ask loudly and stare at him to make him retreat.

Charles smirks at my move and he puts his hands up in surrender and I smirk at Pierre and Lena.

"Well, you kept your word" Pierre mumbles and rolls his eyes, while Lena sends me a knowing look.

"I'm uncomfortable" George says and I chuckle.

"Don't be, you have a better chance than Charles and you have a girlfriend. That says enough" I say and chuckle.

"Burn"
"Auch" Pierre, Lena and George mutters.