Fifteen

I kiss him back, both of us fighting for dominance, he wanted to win the game, but so did I.

His hands travel to my neck and cheek, holding me in place. Mine travelled to his hard chest.

Hence the reason neither of us pulled away, I tilt my head to deepen the kiss and I cheerful whooping from the side.

I pull away and we both look sideways, Max, Pierre, Lando and Carlos were cheering and Luisa and Lena smirked at me.

"Thanks" I say and hop down from the chair and take my drinks in each hand before walking over to the girls.

"What the fuck just happened?" Lena asks with a shriek as we pull away from the guys.

"I teased him too hard, he got frustrated and just kissed me out of the blue" I say and laugh, the surprise from his actions were still present.

"You're so gonna sleep with him" Luisa says with a knowing laugh. "Meh, I don't know" I say and shrug.

"You so are" Lena agrees and I scoff. "You and Pierre better keep it down, I got first day at work tomorrow, I need the sleep" I say and point my finger at Lena.

She responds by biting my index finger and I wince and pull it back. "Don't bite me!"

"Don't point your finger at me!" Lena argues and Luisa laughs at us.

We finish our drinks and get new ones and pull each other clumsily to the dance floor.

We dance against each other, the three of us just enjoying some girl time.

We sing the lyrics out loud and dance to the beats. I enjoyed alone time with Lena, I didn't get that often, Luisa fit amazingly to our duo.

"Charles keeps watching you, he literally has a girl on his lap and he's watching you" Luisa tells me and I turn my head slightly to see.

He did indeed have a girl on his lap, she was kissing down his chest as she opened his shirt.

His eyes locked with mine and I look away. It didn't sting, it didn't hurt.

I just couldn't look at it.

"Gross" I say and fake a careless laugh. I didn't care.

"Look, Lando is dj'ing" I say and point to the scene, where Lando had indeed taken over the music from Zedd.

Luisa laughs and eyes her man, Lena and I watch the beat he creates. We dance around to it and make our way to the front.

I film Lando and the girls and post on my story. I shake the image of Charles making out with a girl on his lap, out of my head.

That was until I saw them leave, his shirt were completely open now. She pulled him after her.

A lump formed in my throat, but why?

It was a game. I didn't lose. I couldn't lose.

Lena seems to notice my lack of party mood all of a sudden. "What's wrong?" She asks me. People around us jump up and down and shout to the music Lando plays.

"I don't feel so good, I think I'm gonna head back to the hotel and get some rest before tomorrow" I say and she nods.

"Let me know when you get to the hotel safely" she says and I nod. "Of course, I will see you tomorrow" I say and she pecks my lips and hugs me goodbye.

"I'm gonna head back" I tell Luisa and she nods and I hug her goodbye as well.

"Tell everyone I said bye" I tell them and they nod, I make my way to the tables and take my purse before leaving the club

I whistle after a taxi and one pulls up, I get in and tell him the address of the hotel.

When I get to the hotel it's cold as hell and I'm shivering. I hurriedly walk inside the lobby and get in the elevator.

"Crappy night" I mumble under my breath and pull my phone out as I wait for my floor.

I check messages, social media, everything to pass the time.

When the doors open, it's on my floor and walk out. I slide the card on the door and I walk in and close it behind me.

I sigh in relief and throw my purse on the couch before making my way to the bedroom. I strip out of my clothes and shower before going to bed.

I set my alarms and then got some sleep. Victor texted me to wish me luck tomorrow and said that he would come by.

I couldn't wait to work with F1. It was exciting, new, eventful.

I would be traveling with the drivers to every race. Which meant I would see the world.

I thought myself to sleep and a smile was left on my lips.

Fuck Charles. Fuck his bimbo.

I had everything he didn't.

My alarm echoes in the entire room, I groan and stop it before pushing myself out of bed. I wash my face and brush my hair before applying makeup.

After I'm done I change into the Mercedes polo I got and black jeans and black pumas to match.

I got my bag with my computer, iPad and all the things I got for the job.

I lock my door after me and then go to the breakfast buffet. I see Yuki there and I join him.

"Good morning, Yuki" I say cheerily as I sit next to him. "Morning Dani" Yuki says with a yawn.

"Tired?" I ask with a knowing smile. He nods and runs his eyes.

"Is Pierre and Lena up?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"I knocked on their door for five minutes. Nothing can wake those two up" Yuki says with a laugh.

"Well, I do have some tricks, but I don't have time for that today" I say and Yuki smiles.

"Are you going to the track?" He asks and I nod.

"First day at Mercedes" I say and he nods. "Well good luck, I hope you have a great day" Yuki says and I smile as he excuses himself.

I 'borrow' Pierre's car as he left the keys with the valet. I drove to the track and make it to Mercedes on time.

I get into the now somewhat familiar paddock and greet the team.