Thirty Three

"Say something, please" Charles begs as he kneels in front of my chair as he turns me towards him.

Tears were now streaming down his face. He held his hands on my thighs.

"Please, talk" Charles says as he cries.

"I don't know what you want me to say" I say and my voice breaks.

I try to fight the tears, but I don't succeed.

"How could you leave me? I will never understand. I needed you! I was not one second in doubt that you weren't coming. I just knew. How could you?" I ask him as I cry as well.

Charles holds me in the chair and I look down at him. Showing him how vulnerable he once again made me.

"I needed you, do you know how many thoughts passed in my mind? I even came up with the idea that you were mad at me for ruining your car" I say with a scoff.

"I did, I did come to the hospital. I was there before everyone else, I-I just couldn't walk inside your room. I couldn't see the life drained out of you" Charles says and I shake my head.

"But you left me" I remind him. "I know. I shouldn't have but I didn't have it in me to watch you hurting" Charles says and I scoff.

"Do you know what hurt the most?" I ask him, his eyes told me knew the answer, he shook his head no and laid his forehead on my knees.

"You. It hurt me more than the fractured bones in my body, it hurt more than my wounds. You managed to hurt me, so badly" I say and let a small sob escape.

Charles looks up at me and he stands up. "I never meant to hurt to you. I love you" Charles says as he takes my face in his hands.

I don't know what to say or do, but when he leans in I pull back.

"No, don't" I say and he freezes. "Please, Daniella. Forgive me. Give me another chance" Charles begs me. I look at him with an unknown emotion.

I could no longer feel how I felt about this.

My heart skipped a beat when he said 'I love you' but did I want him back?

Could I trust him to not run when things were rough?

"Arthur said he heard me on the phone while talking to you the other night" I say and look back up at him.

Charles sighs. "Who was it?" I had a feeling he would say a name I hated more than anything.

"A friend of mine" Charles said. "It wasn't Charlotte. I promise you" Charles insists.

"Oh am I supposed to trust your promise? I don't think I can" I say.

"Daniella, I'm not leaving until we figure this out" Charles says stubbornly.

"There's nothing to figure out. I know your reasons. I have heard them. It doesn't change anything" I say and stand up, my movements made Charles back up.

"I have nothing more to say to you" I say and open the door for him, in hopes that he would leave willingly.

"I'm not leaving" Charles repeats and cross his arms.

"I think security disagrees with you" I threaten and Charles walks up to me, as I think he's about to walk out. He shoves the door closed and I jump at the sound.

"I'm not leaving and neither are you" Charles says. I chuckle and walk over to the couch.

"Fine. Now what?" I ask as I sit down. Charles thinks for a few minutes as I watch him.

I smirk as he walks over to me. "Do you feel anything for me? Anything at all?" Charles asks me.

"Nope" I say quickly and satisfied with my calm tone. "Really?" Charles asks not believing me.

"Really" I confirm and nod. I fold my hands in front of me and smile.

"Are we done?" I ask him and stand up. "Tell me you feel nothing again" Charles says and grabs my face and crash his lips to mine.

I gasp and try to push him off, but Charles doesn't budge, I then find myself kissing him back.

The moment his lips touched mine, I forgot everything. It felt right, his lips on mine. Logic left my body and so I let myself kiss him back.

Charles deepened the kiss and I tugged on his hair as he started kissing down my neck.

"Fuck" I curse with a small moan as he continues. He lifts the edge of my polo and I let him take it off, I grab his Ferrari shirt and pull it off of him and run my hands down his abs.

Charles lifts me without warning, he moves to sit properly couch and pull me on top of him, straddling his lap.

"Wait" I say as I pull away. Charles looks at me worried while panting.

I get up and Charles starts to protest, but stops as he sees I walk to the door and lock it and pull down the curtain on the glass door.

I make my way back to him and kiss him harder. I let my anger control the messy kisses and Charles only seemed to enjoy it.

Charles opens my jeans and I stand, so he pulls them off and lifts me on top of him again.

I fumble with his belt and he helps me pull down his pants, just enough to get his hard length out.

I pump it a few times before Charles is pushing my panties aside and I feel myself clenching around his hard dick as I adjust to his size.

It had been a while. I moan loudly and Charles groans in pleasure. He quickly slams the whole way into me.

I gasp at the sudden pain mixed with a certain pleasure and he starts fucking me hard.

The sound of skin slapping fills the room along with our moans.

I ride him hard and as Charles is close he stops me, I raise an eyebrow and before I know it, he flips us over.

He's on top me and put my leg over his shoulder and he goes deeper inside me.

I'm almost screaming in pleasure and Charles senses this and put his hand over my mouth to quiet me.

He fucks me furiously and I cum hard, I feel him fill me up as well and I moan as I feel him pump inside of me still.

Charles rests on top of me and pecks my lips and attack me with kisses

Well that took a wild turn....