Eight

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. His eyes fall upon me, I see how truly broken he is.

"Jules, Hervè, Anthoine" Charles muttered drunkenly. I raised an eyebrow. Where did I hear two of those names before?

"Who are they?" I ask carefully. He looks at me and his gaze hardens at my question.

"My everything" Charles replied shortly. I realized I wasn't going to get him to talk about it, so I straightened myself.

"Come with me" I tell him and hold my hand out. He looks at it and releases a scoff.

"Remember what you said earlier when I asked you that?" Charles said and reminded me of the game.

"I'm taking you back to the hotel" I clarify.

Charles looks at me skeptically, he makes an eye roll before slapping my hand out of the way and then stand up on his own.

I nod somewhat satisfied that he listened. I start walking and see him stumbling after me.

I sigh as we walk out of the club. A few people recognize Charles and he even though he's drunk off his ass, he opens the car door for me and I raise an eyebrow at him.

He rolls his eyes and gestures with his hand for me to get in, I do and sit in silence as he gets in after me.

The chauffeur starts driving and Charles sits in front of me, starring at me intensely.

I his gaze not dating to break it once. A smirk starts creeping up on his face. I can see the light in his eyes as he gets a new idea. I raise an eyebrow at him.

He shifts places and sit next to me instead. I turn to him sideways and look at him daringly.

"Thank you for tonight" Charles says in a low rough voice. I cross my legs and hum in response and look out the window next to him instead.

Charles let his hand slide across my thigh and I grab his hand. I give him a warning look and his smirk only widens.

"Don't fight me, Daniella. You want it as well" Charles tries and I subtly swallow the lump in my throat.

"I don't" I manage to say with a steady voice.

Charles slides his hand down my inner thigh and I find myself loosening the grip on his hand.

I suppress a moan and bite my lip as he looks at me, reading my face like an open book. He takes in my body language and smirks in response.

"You do" Charles clarify as he leans in towards my face. I feel his raspy breath on my face and I find myself leaning in a bit.

Charles crash his lips onto mine, as I subconsciously had given him the go.

I kiss him back as he kisses me hungrily. He's quick to slide his tongue over my bottom lip and I give him access and deepen the kiss as I our tongues fight.

Charles' hand wander on my skin and I release a small moan and he kisses me hungrily.

The car stops and I pull away, grab my purse and open the door and I get out, I don't look back, I don't see Charles' shocked face.

I hurry inside the lobby. I get in the elevator and as the doors close, I see Charles run up to the doors as they are closing in his face.

I gulp as I see him curse and hit the metal doors with his hands.

"Daniella!" Charles shouts, but it's too late.

I lean back against the cold mirror on my back and I feel shivers down my spine.

I can't believe I caved. How did he make me do that?
I didn't want to lose control. Why did I lose control?

I hurriedly get into my room and lock the door and rest my back against it.

I run a hand over my face and hurry to the bathroom. I wipe my makeup off and get ready for bed.

I slip in my bed and hold the blanket closely around my body and I try to fall asleep.

I hear my phone buzzing and I raise an eyebrow and take it from the nightstand and look at it.

Instagram: charlesleclerc started following you
Charlesleclerc liked your photo

I chuckle and mentally give him a point for effort. Then I see he had sent me a text. I open the new conversation and see.

Charlesleclerc:
Nice move. I didn't expect you to play the game that well. See you in next round.
Charles x

Daniellalorenzi:
Enjoy the cold shower, Calvin.
There's no game. Just not interested ;)

Charlesleclerc:
My name is Charles, look at my name, seriously...
I will win you over. Wait and see.

I roll my eyes playfully and smile a little.

Daniellalorenzi:
Whatever Carlos.

I chuckle and shut my phone off and try to fall asleep.