CHAPTER 11 | At the Park |

Moon and her friends were all at the park enjoying their Ice Cream. Kinkajou was going to pay for the Ice Cream but Turtle had agreed to pay for all of them. He is a prince so it would be okay to be spending some money. 

She was enjoying a funny conversation with Qibli and Umber while munching down some scoops of Vanilla flavored Ice Cream. " So this is my favorite pickup line, okay okay. It goes like this, Umber will be my demonstrator. Alright.." Qibli got himself ready. 

" I just cleaned my whole house and now I'm the only trash left. Will you take me out?" Qibli raised an eyebrow, smirking. 

" I- Wah ee- trash-" Umber started to blush harder and harder by the second. Her whole face was in fact red. Qibli and Moon bursted into laughter, almost dropping their Ice Cream. 

" I- It's - It's not funny!" Umber whined, turning red as a cherry. 

" I- I'm jo- joking Umber!" Qibli said between laughs. Umber ignored his apology and crossed her arms with a grumped face but still red, Qibli just rolled his eyes. " Fine, here's my real apology." Qibli seized Umber's cheeks and kissed her right on the lips. Umber froze and nearly fainted. Moon giggled hysterically, trying to cover her mouth. 

" This gurl can never handle even a little pressure!" Qibli whispered loudly to Moon. 

" I- I hea- heard th- that!" Umber stuttered once again, covering her red cherry face. " What y'all doin'?" Kinkajou asked, popping out of nowhere. " Making Umber look like Tomato!" Qibli started laughing so much he was wheezing, slapping the table with his hands. " I- I- It so- so fu-!" Qibli then fell to the grassy ground, pounding his fist onto the grass. 

Kinkajou and Moon watched Qibli suffer in breath trying to hold in their laughs. Everyone else came over and started laughing for no reason. Even Tamarin started giggling! The 6 friends finally cooled down from their hysterical laughter. " So funny!" Kinkajou cleared her throat. " Do you guys want to take a walk around the park?" Kinkajou asked, helping Qibli from the ground. Everyone agreed and they all went on their stroll. 

So Sometimes I make short chapters but sometimes they have a part 2 but mainly it's just a small or big info for smth like the crush kink thang. I got to post really early today cause I got to skip school :D Unfortunely my dad found out and he is PISSED.    R.I.P ME