CHAPTER 50 | The Stories |

The Prom Dance.

Definition: a formal dance held by a high school at the end of the academic year, typically for students in their junior or senior year.

And how I, a shy, quiet, smart girl, have a dance to something like this or even go to something like this. I guess I changed. A lot.

The Prom Dance.

This wasn't my first dance of course. I love dancing! I always go to every school dance, most of the time without a partner but just friends. But this time this dance is even more important. I have a date. And I couldn't wait.

The Prom Dance.

Something I wasn't used to very much. I went to school dances a few times but never with a date until this time! I was excited as my date was my first boyfriend! My beautiful dress was on and I was ready.

The Prom Dance.

Something I was definitely not ready for. How should I act? How should I look? How should I anything!? I sighed deeply, looking at a picture of my date. She helped me change my worried, anxiety- like self. So I should act like it

The Prom Dance

I just couldn't wait. This wasn't my first date to a school dance though. I have a few ex's of course but I have a feeling this time, she's the one. And this dance, I'm going to make it worth it.

The Prom Dance

I was unsure. A dance. My first dance. I was so changed throughout the years of my whole life. Now, I'm here. And I'm going to make it worth it.

In the charming small town of Clawsbrook mountain, where tradition and modernity blend seamlessly, the high school prom is an event everyone looks forward to. This year's prom has a unique twist – it's set to take place outdoors, under the starry night sky in a beautifully landscaped garden. The theme is "Starry Night Serenade," and the students are buzzing with excitement about the upcoming magical night. "Starry Night Serenade" is a heartwarming tale of courage, friendship, and the enchantment of the moment when dreams and reality collide under a starlit sky.

—-------------------------------------------------------

Kinkajou's and Turtle's paths crossed when they met each other in elementary school. Kinkajou, known for her friendly and outgoing nature, was one of the first to welcome Turtle to the school. They were paired as lab partners in chemistry class, and their initial awkward interactions slowly transformed into genuine conversations and laughter.

Over time, Kinkajou's enthusiasm for event planning piqued Turtle's interest, and he began offering suggestions and ideas for the prom committee. As they collaborated on various prom preparations, they found themselves spending more time together outside of school. Turtle admired Kinkajou's passion and energy, while Kinkajou appreciated Turtle's analytical mind and willingness to step out of his comfort zone.

Their romantic journey gained momentum during the prom committee's late-night planning sessions, where they shared personal stories, dreams, and hopes. One evening, as they were hanging star decorations, Turtle admitted his feelings for Kinkajou, revealing that he had grown fond of her infectious laughter and kind heart. Their journey was marked by the discovery that sometimes, the best relationships develop from unexpected connections.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------

Umber is a gentle and compassionate girl who volunteers at the school's community service club. She's known for her calming presence and her willingness to help anyone in need. umber struggles with shyness and often finds solace in her sketchbook, where she pours her emotions onto paper through her art.

Qibli is the class clown, always ready with a joke or a prank to lift spirits. He's known for his boundless energy and the ability to turn any situation into a hilarious one. While he's surrounded by friends, he's never found anyone who truly understands his deeper emotions and dreams.

The story unfolds with the following elements:

Unexpected Partnership: Umber and Qibli are paired up for a school project that involves organizing a charity event. At first, they seem like an odd match, but their differences quickly become their strengths. Qibli's energy helps break Umber's out of her shell, while Umber's thoughtful planning keeps Qibli's ideas in check.

Laughter and Compassion: As they work together on the project, Qibli's humor begins to draw Umber out of her comfort zone. Their meetings are filled with laughter and unexpected adventures as Qibli helps Umber see the world in a new light. In return, Umber's compassion helps Qibli open up about his insecurities and dreams.

behind the laughter: As Umber gets to know Qibli better, she realizes that his humor is a way of coping with his own struggles. Qibli's hyperactive personality sometimes masks his vulnerabilities, and Umber becomes the person he can confide in. Their late-night conversations reveal their fears and dreams, creating a deeper connection.

A Heartfelt Gesture: Qibli surprises Umber with a heartfelt gesture, gathering their friends to create a mural that combines Umber's art with his humorous touch. The mural becomes a symbol of their unique partnership and the blending of their personalities.

There was a lot of stuff Qibli and Umber went through and so as Turtle and Kinkajou, though, both their stories are so far well done.. But will it stay that way at the end..?

Okay.... First I would like to apologize to all of yall for everything and how slow im freaking am *cries* PLEASE FORGIVE ME BRO LIKE YALL CAN COMMENT ME TO UPDATE CAUSE TELLING ME TO UPDATE ACTUALLY MOTIVATES TO UPDATE SO TYSM TO 

FOR THAT SO LIKE JUST TELL ME TO UPDATE AND ILL MOST LIEKLY TO HAVE THE MOTIVATION TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. IM SO SORRY THO ITS SO MUCH HAPPENING (lol not rlly i haven't done nothin during my summer vacation im just lazy and protascinate too much and i was so addiced (and still am) addicted to this new app :d. Ill make sure this wont happen again but i will be sstarting school soon so lets see how that goes :'). ALSO MOON'S 1 DRESS WON!! AND ALSOOOO TYSM TO YOU ALL FOR THE SO MANY READS AND VIEWS I HAVE NOW, TYYYYYYY<3

Hope yall liked todays chapter, srry if its a bit short tho! HOPE YA LL LIKES IT BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <33