CHAPTER 44 | Fear |

WINTER POV

" Hello." I felt like I was going to throw up right then. I quickly bring my eyes down to the ground, trying to avoid his terrifying gaze. 

" Hello, I'm your son's lawyer. The name's Watson." He brings out his hand for a hand shake. My father accepted his hand and they shook hands. They let go after a second. 

" What's going on?" 

" Oh, I thought you were informed but I guess not. May we come in?" He nodded and let us in. I felt his gaze follow me. I felt like the gaze was a laser striking through me. We sat by the dining room table. The same one I'd usually get beaten at. I sat down by the comfy chair as my lawyer sat next to me. My father sat across from me with his usual serious face. 

" I'm surprised you and your wife weren't informed of the fight your son had. Didn't the school sended you an email?" He asked, flipping through his pages. 

" They'd most likely have but my job keeps me very busy. May we continue the discussion of this... Fight my son had." I gulped by how he parenthesized the word fight. I knew after this I would be in great danger but if I was lucky enough for my lawyer to take me back, I could escape my father's grasp. 

" Alright, let's continue then. About two weeks ago your son and his bully had a fight behind the school. We did find evidence that the other boy was the cause of it but your son had caused much damage to the boy. He had raised charges against him which he does have full permit to but there are some extra things to it. First, witnesses have said a lot of things. Second, the boy has been committing multiple H.I.B's throughout his years of high school and most of them were targeted on your son which does affect him trying to raise charges. Third, another victim was included in it. A girl named Moonwatcher was held ' captive' by the boy's friend. But we were also told that your son was trying to hurt the girl-" 

" WHAT!?!" My father slammed the table loudly with an aggravated face. 

" Y- yes, we were told by some suspects of that. Of course were not sure-" 

" I think we should continue this elsewhere." 

" Wh- what?" My father stood up from his seat and laid his hands onto the table. 

" May we continue this next time? I have to have a talk with my son." He took a glance at me and gave me the coldest stare ever. He then pulled his gaze back to the lawyer. 

" Um, alright. Here's my card so you can call me whenever you want to continue our discussion again." The lawyer passed him a small card and grabbed his supplies. He stood up from his chair and gave me a small pat on the back before he went over to my father. He whispered something into his ear for a minute and my father nodded. They shook hands and the lawyer left the house with a goodbye. 

After several minutes of silence I could hear echoing footsteps walking towards me. I kept my eyes to the floor and my hands squeezing my thighs. Please no, please no.. That's when the footsteps stopped right behind me. Arms stretched from behind and hands right in front of me on the table. I could sense something near my ear, my body nearly quivering by all the feels. 

" So...?" I could feel the small whispers looping my ear and giving a weird quiver to my spine. 

" What the fvck did you do this time." His voice slithered like a snake as I quivered in fear. 

" I said, WHAT THE FVCK DID YOU DO THIS TIME!!" He slammed the table loudly with his voice loud enough to bleed my ears. 

" I- I, do- don't.." I tried speaking but my fear stuttered my speaking. 

" I don't know what!? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID!??!" 

" No- no! I- I kno- ow bu- but-" 

" You have no excuse, don't you?" His voice somehow immediately changed to an raged voice to a manipulative tone. He then seized my arm harshly with his nails digging into it. He pulled me up from the chair and threw me on the ground roughly. 

" GIVE ME AN EXCUSE IN 5 SECONDS ARE YOUR NOT GOING TO ABLE TO EVEN WALK!!" 

" I- I, do- don't-" 

" One.." " Kno- know!" 

" Two..." 

" I- did-didn't wa- want to in- in the fir- first place!" 

" Three.." 

" Pl- please! I- I real- really don't know!" 

" Four...." That's when I noticed his hand was near the back of his waist where he seemed to be pulling something out. 

" I-" 

" Five." He pulled out his hand from his back to reveal something I least expected. I expected something small like a knife. Something not as much damaged. Of course I jinxed it. A shiny black gun. It shined from the room light. It was gripped hard, the round hole that could shoot a bullet in less than 2 seconds. His finger was hovering right before the trigger. 

I knew, I knew he wasn't joking this time. 

" Finally I could get rid of a piece of sh!t like you. I've waited for so long, for the perfect moment. And this is my perfect moment." His tone was striking to my soul. His eyes were dark filled with evilness and death. 

" Bu- but the- then the police wo- would fi- fin- find me!" 

" Of course they would, but I would be the one reporting a dead body. No one would know and no one would care." His frown would turn into a wicked smile as he crooked the gun at me. 

" Bu- but-" 

" But, but, but- I DON'T CARE. AS LONG AS I A HOLE THROUGH YOUR THROAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO HEAR ANOTHER BUT AGAIN!!" 

That's when he was ready. 

His finger pushed the small trigger and boom. 

OKAY LOOK IK I SAID I WAS GOING TO TAKE A BREAK BUT I THINK I CHANGE MY MIND, MY SIS HELPED ME GET MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE WRITING! IM BACK IN BUSINESSSSSSSSSSSS