CHAPTER 13 | Why? |

WINTER'S POV

" ICICLE!" The birds scoured away, the winds of the woods went silent, and everyone laid their eyes on him, surprised. 

" What are you doing this time!?" Winter shouted, passing through the crowd of his classmates. Icicle got up from Kink, glaring at him. Kinkajou skidded off the ground quickly and hid behind Turtle. " WHAT THE F0CK DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING!?!? I'M TEACHING BOTH LITTLE GIRLS A LESSON!! Icicle shouted, pushing Winter harshly. Winter had been pushed a lot before by Icicle so he only fell one step back. 

He knew every time this happened he would just ignore it but this time he just didn't? " For just some money and a 'little girl' pushing you?" Winter questioned, twisting her words. Icicle opened her jaw but closed it a second later. 

She just kept quiet, after a moment she gave up. " Assh0le." Icicle pushed Winter by the shoulder, walking off nearly pouting. Her buddies gave each other very surprised and confused glances. This was the first time for them to see the Icicle retreat. Though they just tagged along with Icicle, whispering to each other. 

Finally that p0ssy sister learned a lesson. Winter took one last glance at Icicle. She glared at him deeply, saying with her eyes 'You know what is going to happen'. Winter just ignored her glare. Winter glanced at the group of shocked people. 

" You're welcome." Winter tried to walk away until someone asked him something. 

" Wait! Where are you going?" Kinkajou asked, still hiding behind Turtle. 

" That's my business." Winter answered, ignoring her question. Winter trotted off silently. 

" Well, be safe." Winter didn't bother to look back at who it was. But he did recognize the voice. 

I guess you too.. Moon.

Guys this was short cause I WAS SO DANG TIRED ON THE WEEKANDS :d

Hope you like the chapter tho ;)