CHAPTER 26 | Problem Solved |

MOON POV

Moon enjoyed her Winter break. It was long and peaceful, what she wanted everyday. Though, all good things come to an end. She sighed deeply as she listened to the people shriek and and talk extremely loudly as she leaned herself by the window. I hate the bus..

—----------------------------------------------------------------

She had entered the school walking through the chaotic halls of high-pitch screaming, reunions, hugging, snaps, and more other annoying things Moon couldn't stand. Finally reached my locker. She unpacked all her supplies and materials to her locker and out of her locker. 

Folders, notebooks, binder, pencil box, water bottle... 

" Haha! I know right!" A group of boys passed her as she focused on her locker not realizing what one of them had said. " Hey, let's mess with her." She felt a tap on her shoulder. She'd looked back to see a boy towering over her. 

" Hello, my name is Bigtail. Yours?" Moon nearly questioned his random appearance for this but she just responded. 

" Moonwatcher or Moon for short." Moon greeted, shaking his hand. She then felt a small squeeze as he took it. 

" Aren't you in the Jade class?" He'd asked, smiling. She knew the smile was fake- behind that smile was something wicked. Though, all she wanted to do is deal with it and head to class early. 

" Yes." She answered. 

" Isn't Winter in your class too?" Moon was surprised he had known Winter. Maybe he has a class with him or something. 

" Yeah, he's my friend too." Saying friend nearly jolted her heart but she kept calm. Bigtail looked at her in a bit of surprise. 

" Oh, well me and Winter are actually friends too!" He'd said. She heard and saw his friends snicker and whisper. Just try to end this quickly. 

" Oh- how come he never told me about you?" She saw a small flinch when she said that. 

" I'm not sure but we do talk in class. He's actually pretty cool once you get to know him!" More snickers came from his friends. 

" Yeah, that's pretty true-" 

" Hey what's that?" He'd pointed at the picture in her locker. 

" Tha- that's a picture of me and my mom." She'd explain. 

" May I see?" She nodded and handed him the picture. 

" Be gentle with it p- please." He'd whispered something to one of his friends and chuckled. 

" What if I don't?" He'd questioned. Moon wasn't expecting a question like that. He'd ripped a small bit. 

" Wa- wait! Do- don't do- do that!" Moon tried to grab the picture but he'd lift it into the air full height where Moon couldn't reach. He was at least 5 inches taller than her (she's 5 '4) and counting his arm length which creates a big height for her to reach. He then started ripping longer and bigger rips across the picture. 

" You-you're ruining it!" Moon reached for it as best as she could as the others just laughed at her trying. Before he could really do big damage someone had got Bigtail's attention. 

" That's enough." Moon looked back to see Winter grabbing Bigtail's shoulder harshly with a hard deep glare. 

" Give it back." Bigtail seemed like he wanted to protest but he lowered his arm and handed it to Moon. He'd give Winter a warning glare and left off with his friends. Moon stared at the picture in sorrow nearly wanting to rage.