CHAPTER 52 | prom |

DIFF POVS

"Care for a dance?" 

Three words. 

Simple but loving. 

I stared at his hand, my eyes in awe and my heart thumping. I tilted my head up at him, my green eyes gleaming into his arctic cold eyes. Our eyes danced together.. I took his hand, my heart racing and my face red as I smiled. 

"Of course." 

He let out a chuckle with a charming smile. 

We connected hands, interlocking fingers as the lights turned low, the music slowing, and everyone on the dance floor. We walked together as we headed to the dance floor. We looked at each other with loving eyes and warm smiles. This was definitely different. As we stepped into the dance floor, the others slowly moved out of the way. 

Winter laid his hands on my waist as both my hands were on his shoulder. I blush red by his touch as he admires me. We swayed our bodies in the rhythm of the music as I could feel Winter's soft touch down my body. I laid my head against his shoulder, closing my eyes as we enjoyed the beautiful music and each other's company.

FIRST POINT OF VIEW

As the many songs played on, the two twirled, swayed, grinding, strutting, the main attention laid on the two. Opposites colliding. Everyone stops their ways, watching from the sides in awe and in the beauty of love. The music remixed their dancing, flowing throughout the gymnasium. Winter then grabbed Moon's hand and twirled her before catching her right after, their faces inches from each other and the hand placement was able to make Moon shiver. Right then, the music stopped and everyone turned their heads to the DJ. "

The Prom King and Queen are Winter and Moon!!" The DJ announced as everyone cheered for the two. The two pulled away but quickly held hands as they headed up the stage. Qibli and Umber were cheering loudly, Turtle was clapping softly as Kinkajou was the loudest one with her cheery personality. The two climbed upon the stage and stood close as the two were crowned. Moon chuckled awkwardly but smiled greatly as Winter gave his rare smile. 

She knew she would see that smile more. 

Right then and there, Winter grabbed her waist and pulled her in, kissing her passionately. Her eyes wide and her face flushed. 

Wow. 

His eyes closed and his hands on her waist. 

He loved her. 

She kissed back with the same passion. 

A fiery spark between the two as a loving warmth ungulped the two. Cheers and claps were blurred in the background as the kiss was the main event. After the long blur, the two pulled away, their eyes sparkling and their clothing gleaming. The cheers and claps came back to reality. The two climbed down the stage to get slammed by their friends. 

"OH MY MARSHMALLOW! OH MY GOODY MUSHY MALLO!!" Kinkajou shouted as she hugged the two tightly as she rambled. 

"You got better rizz than me dude, good job!" Qibli laughed as he patted Winter in the back roughly. 

"You guys are a great couple.." Turtle smiles in his soft voice. 

"SO CUTE AND SO WONDERFUL!!" Umber hopped as she squeezed the two. Winter chuckled awkwardly as Moon embraced her friends. Winter looked at Moon with a certain look before looking away.