chapter thirty.

A/N: warning... you already know what to be prepared for tbh. im asexual btw so I really hope this isn't bad LMAOOOO. 3,000 word count 0o0

---

It was easy for MacTavish to soak in the taste of Y/n on his tongue, their lips working against each other in a rough and drawn-out manner as Johnny used his foot aimlessly to close the door behind himself. They were now in Y/n's room alone. Soap's heart started pounding against his chest at the thought of all the advantages they had, knowing he's been thinking of this moment alone in his bed too many times before.

He had brought his hand to her back, trailing down to the bottom of her shirt then hesitated before brushing his fingers on the skin of Veil's spine, slowly pressing the rest of the hand onto her warm flesh and then trailing up. He loved the sound of her breath halting before giving a hum, his rough hand admiring all of her back as he felt more encouraged, moving up to the back of her neck and wrapping his fingers around her throat. The other hand was locked onto her hip, his thumb near her lower inner stomach, itching to go lower.

The session was growing heavier as John backed Y/n against the edge of her bed, almost stumbling on top of her as he was just hoping where he lead her was a comfortable mattress. They both breathlessly chuckled at this, his smiling lips against hers before continuing on the kissing. MacTavish slowly pushed her to lay on the bed, hovering over her with one knee between Y/n's thighs and his other foot still on the ground. His whole body almost felt like it was contained of electricity, deciding to pull apart so he could witness her, panting. 

He half-liddedly gazed down at her face, his eyes widening shortly after at the sight of her beauty. Veil was breathing heavily, her eyebrows slanted and head leaned back, her eyes having a dark and intense emotion glazed over as she didn't dare to break their gaze.

MacTavish rushed his lips back to hers, allowing his right hand to make its way to her hair, using that same forearm as leverage, his left hand firmly grasping her thigh. He was so desperate for this to happen over the time of knowing her, so he allowed himself to kiss her for a bit. Not to add it was setting him into a much higher adrenaline rush. Soap muttered some cuss words under his breath.

It was almost a minute into this before he broke up the kissing to move his mouth toward her ear, and Y/n was already hypnotized just by how his hot, heavy breath tickled her lobe. What he said next caught her off guard.

"Sit at the edge of the bed," He quietly grumbled, his voice gravelly and full of lust. He kissed the skin next to her ear then to her jawline, lips skimming over areas and placing sloppy kisses in others.

Y/n was baffled. "Why?"

She felt his smirk against her skin, her own drunken mind assuming this confidence was from being intoxicated. He still hovered over her but she could tell he was ready to just slink down. She waited for his answer though, and the response he gave her was even more of a shock.

"So I can watch your pretty little face as I work my tongue on you, yeah?"

Dumbfounded, Y/n just decided to obey and let him take the initiative. She slowly sat up, and as this happened, Soap slinked down to his knees between her legs, taking his shirt off as he did.

"I like how well you listen..." A smirk formed Soap's lips, his praise low and husky in approval. He knew his words were making her squirm as she pursed her lips and looked away with a dark blush.

Lucky for him, the skirt worn by Veil was easy access. She couldn't tell what his thoughts were but he hazily began to kiss her inner thighs, one hand grasping her leg and then slowly slinking it up until his thumb was at her undergarment.