Chapter- 32 Dinner pt1🍋

🌙🎑

Luna sat on her couch and called, "quick Rin!! Commercial break is almost over!"

Suna walked back into the room calmly carrying her coffee and his water. "Why are we watching a movie on cable? We have Netflix and every other streaming app."

"Because I like commercials!"

"No one actually likes commercials," Suna deadpanned as he settled back onto Luna's couch. It was the second time he had come over to her home, but unlike last time Kuroo wasn't upstairs. She had told the boys that Suna would be spending the night at her place so that there were no additional surprises. Once he was comfy against the edge of the couch, Luna crawled toward him. Suna watched her from the corner of his eye. "What are you doing?"

"Getting comfy! Do you mind if I snuggle you Rin?"

"Considering I don't care about this movie-"

"It's Pride and Prejudice!!!!! So that's blaspheming!!"

"-no, I don't care if you snuggle me." When Luna curled up so that her elbow was draped over his hip, he added, "but if it's something we've both never watched, no snuggling."

"What?! Why!"

Suna smirked at her and said, "Because you have a very bad habit of distracting me during movies, and I like to actually watch them instead of just using them as an excuse to fool around."

Embarrassed he had picked up on her guilty pleasure, Luna blushed and scrunched her nose. "I don't do it everrryy time."

"Yes, you do." Suna adjusted his package due to his briefs becoming uncomfortably tight since he was getting turned on by how innocent Luna looked with the blue light splashing over her face. 

Luna could feel him moving, and when she looked up at Suna's face he was strategically hiding those fox-like eyes from her behind his chestnut hair. Luna nibbled her bottom lip in anticipation, and she slid her hand across Suna's thigh. When her fingers got dangerously close to his dick, those olive green eyes slashed toward her. 

"Beauty, what are you doing?"

"Would you believe me if I said nothing?"

"Considering you're jerking me off through my pants, no," Suna groaned as her fingers wrapped around his clothed cock and pumped in torturously slow pulls. 

"Well I think you need some convincing that I am in fact, a very good and honest girl."

Suna lifted his hips allowing Luna to pull his sweats down. Once she had him bare, she took her time. Luna kissed her way from his naval all the way down to his tuft of dark brown hair. Suna had a naturally heady scent that never failed to turn her on. Luna licked a wet train up the veins straining against his cock. 

Suna cursed under his breath when she kissed the red swollen tip. He was already releasing some precum, so she pressed her tongue into his opening making him thrust up. "How hard-how hard can I go, Luna?"

Hearing a man like Suna ask for consent absolutely lit her body on fire, and nothing would stop her from pleasing her man especially when he was so gentle with her, so she whispered between wet kisses, "as hard as you want."

Suna fisted his hands in her face and slowly lowered her mouth to begin taking his shaft. "You really shouldn't say things like that baby."

He pushed her down, and Luna forced her throat to relax as he began to hit the back of her throat. She wasn't able to take all of him in before she gagged. "Oh fuck I love that sound. Do it again."

She gagged around Suna's cock as he thrust into her mouth. Her fingers dug into his thighs to hold on. "I'm going to use your fucking throat like my own personal cock sleeve. Fuck beauty it feels so good. Teeth, use your teeth," Rin commanded as he languidly fucked her face in long slow, and controlled thrusts.