☆Trailer & Intro☆

Previously on Life Changes...Beca got into a relationship with Serena as a way to try and get over Chloe who she thought had moved on with Chicago. Aubrey and Stacie got divorced, and Emily fell in love with the hot detective Yelena Belova.

Beca had to choose between Chloe and Serena. It was a tough decision for Beca but she knew she couldn't keep lying to Serena, and confessed she still had feelings for Chloe. Beca and Chloe fought but found their way back to each other.

Beca and Chloe decided to try dating again.

They were having a great time reconnecting and were trying to make a future together. Thoughts of growing as a family, coming together as one. But those aren't the only ones who have found their happiness. Emily and Yelena are also in a happy and healthy relationship.

Everything seems to be going well for Beca and Chloe until tragedy strikes and Beca is rushed to the hospital. Beca backslides into her isolating tactics and throws herself into work ignoring both Chloe and Ryan for weeks. Until Chloe goes and begs her to come home.

Will their relationship be strong enough to survive what happened? Will there still be a wedding? Will our favorite couple ever catch a break?

You will find out all that and more in Growing Pains.