Page 1

First few pages build up to the rest of the story, almost every scene in the show is used so it's a bit long.

.

.

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is me." I stood behind her, watching, from the side of the entrance to the pool room, my profile turned slightly as I smirked in absolute adornment of the chaos.

The bags lifted into the air, my personal collection of live fed piranhas; excited and hungry. The bags dropped from her hands and within the matter of seconds they reached their main target, the main aggressor of little, defenseless Pugsley. His terror and pained scream, joyous to my ears and with no doubt Wednesdays as well, "truly, a magnificent sight, is it not?" Her head barely turned as she spoke back to me, not taking her eyes off the scene before us, the boy being pulled from the water, "truly indeed, sister."

....

Pan to the moment of our soon to be torturous new living arrangements, "Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?" I looked at the adults sitting across from us, a simple situation, actions have consequences and especially attempted accidents have larger consequences, "Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them. Neither of us are." Lurch grunts in acknowledgment from the driver's seat behind me, but as per usual, he does not speak, or not since the surgery at least.

"Hmm. I promise you, my little viper, you will love Nevermore. Won't she, Tish?" The woman agreed with a smile, "of course. It's the perfect school for her. For both of you in fact."

"Why? Because it was the perfect school for you? I have no interest in following in your footsteps. Becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Séance Society." I watched from the corner of my eye as the gothic woman, sculpted and blessed with beauty by the gods, smiled fondly of her memories, "I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you. Maybe you'll even make some friends." I huffed air from my nostrils in distaste, I was not used to conversing with anyone outside of the family to begin with. "My thoughts exactly, sister."

"Girls, Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place. It's where I met your mother. And we fell in love." A yearning sigh as they reached for each other with their faces, Wednesday spoke her displeasure, "you guys are making me nauseous. Not in a good way." I glanced at her, the annoyance was see-able. "Darling, we aren't the ones who got you expelled." I adjusted myself on the leather upholstery and frowned at the coming words, "that boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that have looked on your record?" I winced internally, "terrible. Everyone would know I failed to get the job done."

"At least it's turning into a beautiful day." I agreed, the rain was breathtaking as it started up its downpour of droplets, "I'm sure you two will be most excited for Nevermore once you let it grow on you."

"If it grows like nightshade thorns and rips into the skin, then yes father, I'm sure it will." Wednesday stayed silent but agreed with a curt nod as I spoke.