Page 3

"It's so... vivid." I instantly had to swallow my disdain and my own vomit from the amount of vibrant mix-matched colors adorning not only one side of the room but the window too, the only positive side was that it reminded me of my dearly departed spider. My thoughts were interrupted, not by our mother, Morticia Addams but by the sound of an excitedly shrill squeal as if a pig or a teenage cheerleader was present. "Howdy, roomies."

"Morella, Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair." I tried a smile, emphasis on smile. My expression seemed to be filled with disgust, and it was but not of her, just the amount of unorganized colors mixing together on her person. It was like I was in the early 2000's but instead of as a child as a teenager and living directly in it. "Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale." She spoke to Wednesday first, concerned of course, "Wednesday always looks half-dead." She had a weird expression towards the information our dad gave her, "oh. Welcome to Ophelia Hall." No first contact made, Wednesday backed away quickly in her shocked displeasure, "not a hugger. Got it." The pink haired blonde turned to me and I noticed how pretty she was and my first thought was that she'd look nice in some darker tones, "I'm going to guess you aren't either then?" I nodded curtly and short, and she nodded repeatedly in acceptance. "Please excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to color."

"Oh, wow. What happens to you?" Wednesday speaks in such a flat voice that Enid can't tell if she's serious or not, "I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones."

"Luckily, we've specially ordered you a uniform." Fathers chuckle makes Enid giggle uncomfortably in the midst of the awkward atmosphere. Why she looked at me as her saving grace from the feeling, I'm not sure. "And you, are you also allergic?" I shook my head, my lip still curled in slight disgust, "I'm afraid she's OCD."

"Oh," her hair shakes with her nod until her brows pinch together, "am I messy?" Heads were shook side to side and hands were thrown up into the air, palms facing outward, "no, no, not at all-'' I interrupted immediately, "yes, you are indeed. It is like a rainbow has thrown up its blood all over this room and your person, not to mention it's quite disorganized and in no way feng shui." She was stunned, speechless, "I think I can see the OCD," she looked at my parents with a tight smile before the principal spoke ending our discussion, "Enid, please take Wednesday and Morella to the registrar's office to pick it up along with their schedules, and give them a tour along the way."