Dean 3 3/?

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine being an old friend of Sam's and Dean had a legitimate crush on you that is suddenly reawakened when you turn up to be a hunter and on the same case as the boys, continued AGAIN

"So you died, went to hell, had this dude pull you out, found out you were Michael's vessel and that Sam was Lucifer's vessel, and you started an apocalypse?" You ask for clarification.

"Don't forget about the time Sam accepted to be Lucifer's vessel because the assclown thought he could fight his control." Gabriel fills in angrily.

"So you've both been to hell." You deadpan, staring at the Winchesters who are currently shifting uncomfortably under your gaze.

"Yeah..." Sam mumbles, sounding like a child being scolded for being caught raiding the cookie jar.

"It's actually not as hot as I expected." Dean adds in, making you momentarily glare at the man before becoming curious.

"Really?" You ask.

"Yeah. I was, ya know, by or on the rack constantly, but when I was on the rack it was like when it's nice when there's no wind but then there's heavy cold wind and you went out in a tank and shorts because it was nice outside and not windy when you got dressed." Dean says, and you raise an eyebrow as you see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, I think it changes for every person though. Like, in the room. Whenever it was somebody knew the temperature would change slightly. I couldn't feel it, but it changed. Sometimes it was as hot as hell is usually described but other times it was really cold. As in, hiking on Everest in shorts and no shirt cold." Dean describes and you wince with a scowl. You're not all that surprised, though.

"Damn, look at those puppy love eyes." You hear Gabriel say and you snap out of the daze you entered when you started talking to Dean. You turn and scowl at the archangel, glaring as you point at him.

"You, sir, are on my shit list. I get the lesson you were trying to teach but c'mon, couldn't you have just sat Sam down and explained it to him?"

"Trickster, hello~." Gabriel takes the sucker out of his mouth and spins it in a lazy circle while pointing at his face. You grimace before turning away. It's silent in the room for a while. Not the comfortable silence from before, but a really awkward silence you didn't know what to do with. Luckily, Dean breaks it before you even try.

"So... Which fast food joint are we going to for dinner?"