Lucifer 4

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine being Lucifer's mate's intended vessel

You swear as your phone slips out of your hand as some asshole rams into your side when he crosses the street. A large pale hand slips under your phone and catches it, and your head whips up. You jump at the pale eyes mere inches from yours, and you barely register when your phone is pressed against your still open palm. The an eyebrow above the pale eyes, and you try to snap out of whatever trance you're in.

"Thank you." You say, eyes roaming over the man's face. His pale lips are thin on top with a thicker, biteable your mind supplies, bottom lip. You blush a bit and close your hand around your phone when you realize it's just sitting there. "Sorry." You mutter, turning an even deeper shade of red as a deep chuckle escapes the man.

"For what?" He asks, staring down at you. His soft looking lips pull into a smirk as you start stuttering. He leans a bit, and the man is basically towering over you. How tall is this guy? Tall enough to not disappoint you. Your mind supplies again. The man's smirk widens when your face becomes even more red.

"For- for bumping into y-you?" It sounds like a question, and it's probably because you're too busy staring at the the dude's sturdy frame. He seems like he's about six foot one, and he looks well muscled even in that any layers of clothing. He has broad shoulders, and he's proportioned almost perfectly. He's in dark grey jeans, black combat boots, a black collared shirt, and a black trenchcoat.

"Yes, that was quite rude." The man talks slowly, and a small shiver runs laps up and down your spine as you listen to his deep voice. His eyes glint in a way that tell you that he's well aware of the effect he's having on you. "How can you ever make up for that?"

"Uh..." Your voice is small, and it's just barely above a whisper. The man smirks again, and it feels like all of your breath escapes you. How the hell is this dude affecting you with such simple fucking things?!
"I think your name, number, and dinner tomorrow can make up for it." The man continues in a casual tone, sounding like he's talking about the weather. You nod, unable to speak, and almost stumble getting your phone out again. The man gives you his phone and you enter your info quickly. "Thank you." He says, half-smiling.

"Wait, who even are you? What's your name?" You ask as you hand the man back his phone.

"I'm Nick. Nick Pellegrino." Nick finally introduces himself. For some weird reason, the name doesn't feel right on your tongue when you repeat it quietly and to yourself.

"I'm (Y/N)." You introduce.When the man walks away, you think you hear him say 'I know', but it's probably just the wind carrying another conversation. Whatever.

"I'll see you at six o'clock sharp tomorrow, (Y/N)." Nick calls back to you, and you nod, completely forgetting that he can't see you. You walk home in a confused, hazy daze.