Lucifer 2 Part 3

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine the reader, who happens to be a demon, is in love with Lucifer but they try to hide it by acting like they hate him, continued once again

You look around the room in boredom, crossing your eyes and shifting so you're ready to attack the increasingly aggressive demon in the room. The size of the balls these demons, the ones who come and yell at Lucifer, have is basically unmeasurable. So far there have only been ten out of thirty five beings that walked out of this room alive. "Really, is that what you think?" Lucifer questions, eyes darkening as the room drops a few degrees. You wince, shifting away from the King of hell as subtly as you can.

You ignore the way your gut clenches painfully in disgust and fear. You can't help but step back in fear once again as the demon in front of you explodes, warped, black soul and all. You ignore the feeling of cold eyes watching you as you barely manage not to puke again. As the next person walks through the door, a skinwalker in the form of a small chinese woman with disturbingly blue eyes, you walk towards the left side of the table. You sit down a decent amount away from Lucifer and you refuse to look at him, instead you focus intently on the skinwalker.

***

You're covered in blood and completely nauseous when the meetings finish and you teleport into your room again in less than a second as soon as the last person explodes. You waste no time appearing in your bathroom and promptly throwing up. You feel a hand on your back and you retch harder, trying to move away from the man who's causing you to throw up. Apparently that's impossible in the small ass bathroom you were given."Relax." Lucifer mumbles, still rubbing your back as he looks around your rooms in disgust. You feel the nausea suddenly fade and your world starts fading. You grabbed under your legs and lifted bridal style and then a wall off black hits you as you pass out.