Balthazar 2

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine Balthazar meets the reader, a hunter, and immediately falls for him/her/them

    "What the hell are these things?!" One of the women in the room shouts. You turn to them with a look of bewilderment, unbelieving of how stupid the brunette.

    "Zombies." Sam grunts from his side of the room, leaning against a door to stop the walking dead from making it into the room. Dean shoots you an exasperated look, and almost everybody else in the room seems to be as annoyed as you are.

    "Don't worry, they eat brains. I'm pretty sure you're safe." You say, growling as more pressure is put against your door. Animalistic screams sound outside your door, causing your skin you crawl and more adrenaline to shoot through you.

    "Do you really think now is the time to be sarcastic?" The woman shouts, causing more zombies to scream on the other side of the door.

    "Being sarcastic is one of the many services I offer. Right up there with saving your asses as long as you shut your fucking mouth." You growl, shifting to lock your body in a sturdy position with your back against the door. Said door shakes dangerously as hands slam against it, mindless hunger driving them. A blonde man approaches you, helping you keep the door closed as it's obvious your door is getting the most attention.

    "We're gonna die. We're gonna die and I'm gonna look awful at my funeral and this room stinks and-"

    "Shut the hell up. Stop complaining. You are literally going to bring the walking dead upon us." Dean cuts the woman off.

    "Somebody shut her up." Sam calls from his door. The blonde man next to you shifts, allowing you to ease up. As soon as you see that he's got it you calmly approach the woman, Then punch her as hard as you can. Her head snaps to the side before she collapses. Absolutely nobody seems against the action, so you just rub your hand against your shirt before returning to the door.

    "Thank you." The blonde man grunts, shifting again to face you. "Nice to meet you." He holds out a hand. You shake it.

    "(Y/N)." You introduce.

    "Balthazar." The man replies with a small smile, and then all hell breaks loose on Sam's side of the room.