Crowley 5, 10/?

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine Crowley saving the reader after some of his demons attack him/her/them, continued another time (filler chapter so really short)

You know that something big is happening. You can feel this thick power swimming around you, and it only gets stronger with each passing day. Michael and Lucifer seem to be getting more and more powerful. They've even managed to evaporate five demons at once when said demons tried to kidnap you. You don't think the demons know about the bond that's formed between you and the archangels. You can feel the power like breathing on the back of your neck.

Michael and Lucifer keep looking from you to the other, and it's a bit unnerving. Because there's a mix of confusion and surprise in their pale eyes as they do so. As if something huge has changed about you. Something big probably has changed about you. You have a bond with the two most powerful archangels. Who are almost exact opposites but also the same. Something is bound to change about you. The problem? You have no fucking idea what has or will.

Michael and Lucifer are whispering to each other on the couch next to you. Something about escaping. You were worried before that they would leave you behind, but both of the archangels spoke to you for almost an hour as to why they won't leave you behind. It was a bit heartwarming to listen to the reasons. You should probably sleep now. You've been on the verge of sleeping for a while now, but you've been waking up with nightmares since you got your own bed. You finally doze off after Lucifer wraps an arm over your shoulders and pulls you against his side protectively.