Samifer (Sorta?) 1

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine being Lucifer's soulmate, automatically making you Sam's soulmate, too

"You know I'd never hurt you Sam. There are other perks to saying yes. For example, you get a second soulmate. I mean, technically you already have another soulmate but saying yes would make it official official. As in the remaining hurt in your soul will leave. Isn't that all you want? For the ache to go away?" The archangel possessing Nick's body is sitting on the edge of Sam's dream bed again, not allowing him to feel rested. Well, that's a lie. Sam always feels rested when he wakes up from these night time visits from the Devil, but he refuses to think of Lucifer as anything but a blood thirsty monster. "Ouch, that hurts, Sam." He sounds so sincere when he says that, causing Sam to scowl and look away.

"What soulmate?" Sam spits out the word like it's toxic, and his hazel eyes bore dangerously into Lucifer's cold blue ones.

"Oh, (he's/she's/they're) amazing. Quite perfect for being a human. Gorgeous and as fascinating as you. Very breathtaking for being such a flawed creature." The ginger/blonde man stands, pacing around the room but seeming to never take his eyes off Sam. The younger Winchester brother makes sure his dream-self is clothed before he hesitantly leaves the bed silently. He doesn't need to try any of the windows or doors to know they're locked so he decides to stand on the opposite side of the room.

"Huh, that's ironic. The one species you despise and your soulmate it one of them." Sam watches the archangel closely, not trusting him.

"Oh, yes it's quite ironic, actually. Surely another way of showing just how much Father," it's his turn to spit out an acidic word, "wanted us to love you creatures more than ourselves. It wouldn't surprise me if most of the angels have human mates. Jess was your soulmate, as you can probably guess, but because you're my vessel you have another chance. The chance to ease the pain that your soul won't stop screaming unless you take the chance."

"Ah..." The word is quiet as the pain acts up as Jess's name is spoken out loud. Sam moves around the room as Lucifer walks to the middle of it, conjuring up the illusion of a (man/woman/other). Sam won't deny, he thinks (Y/H/C) is his favorite hair color and the ways the (man/woman/other)'s eyes sparkle as they smile widely draws the giant in. As he stares at the (man/woman/other) some of the pain in his heart and soul. But the mirage disappears and the suffering returns. The taller man grimaces, not liking the sudden sympathetic look he's getting from the damned Devil.

"She could be yours. I'll even let you two meet and fall in love before I jump in. But I'll only get her if you become my vessel once you two love each other." Sam's pain is becoming almost excruciating as his soul realizes it has a second chance.

"Okay. Okay, yes, fine whatever." Sam says, certain he'll never love somebody like he did Jess. Lucifer smirks and the world fades to black as Sam starts waking up.