Team Free Will 4

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine the reader being loopy from laughing gas after he/she/they get(s)  his/her/their wisdom teeth removed

    Your giggling has spread to the front of the impala. Even in your fuzzy state of mind you can make out Sam's laugh from the passenger seat. Dean turns away from the open road to glare at his brother, smacking his hand when his brother reaches for his shoulder. Dean turns to you then, obviously not truly angry as he glares at you with his very green eyes. You giggle as his face warps a bit, twisting and blurring a bit before settling again. The laughing gas the nice doctor gave you makes you feel tired but not tired so everything loops and turns. Your thoughts are scrambled like the eggs you ate this morning.

    Sam is still laughing hysterically, and Dean turns back to him. "Do you need something?" Dean asks Sam, turning into a blur of colors for a few seconds before settling again. You start giggling again as you remember Castiel's confused head tilt. You then picture him as a puppy and your giggling nears a hysterical point Dean turns back to you with a worried look before turning back to look at the road. "Make sure /he's/she's/they're not dying back there."

    "He's/She's/They're good." Sam manages to choke out between bouts of laughter. Castiel pops up in the back seat next to you. Too bad, you were just calming down too. You burst into another bout of giggles, causing Castiel to flinch away in surprise. The angel stares at you with wide blue eyes, and that sets off even Dean.

    "I do not understand what's going on here." Castiel says, causing Dean to smile as he laughs.

    "(Y/N) got his/her/their wisdom teeth removed." Sam explains, breathing a bit heavily. You nearly pass out from lack of breath. Castiel turns to you to make sure you don't do exactly that.

    "I was unaware that humans have teeth that give you more intelligence. Why would you get them removed?" That causes Dean to have to pull the Impala over.